Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

While we all digest RV's latest post, I'll fill you in on the ongoing saga in my love life! Me and the ex have been talking lately, just talking things through and seeing how things go. What will be will be. We know we occasionally argued, like everyone, but nothing bad happened between us, and us breaking us was mainly down to us both snapping/ overreacting. So we'll see what happens.

• Like 2

While we all digest RV's latest post, I'll fill you in on the ongoing saga in my love life! Me and the ex have been talking lately, just talking things through and seeing how things go. What will be will be. We know we occasionally argued, like everyone, but nothing bad happened between us, and us breaking us was mainly down to us both snapping/ overreacting. So we'll see what happens.

Good luck, which ever way your relationship heads.

Sooo are we still meeting for drinks on Wednesday night, or what?

good man.

If a custom title doesn't involve Tina Turner in some way then I don't want to know.

Well, when there's no quality fanny on this place...

Never heard of Situational Homosexuality?

Is it when you sing "I am what I am" in public places?

What, like that song from the Popeye movie with Robin Williams? My that's an obscure reference. Also, pretty sure Popeye wasn't gay, despite being a sailor.

Well, when there's no quality fanny on this place...

There are some lovely ladies on this site, it's just they do not communicate with you because you write things like that.

"Ooo I'm 8pints. I'm really nice and well-respected on this place. I'm known as a gentle giant and everybody loves me and for good reason."

Pfft.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

Â