Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Just an update. After our first date on Monday we went out Tuesday for a meal which ended up with us hanging out until 5am, and spent the evening together yesterday which resulted in cuddles on the sofa and a good film (early night though, 1:30am I was home :winkold:)

Got a lot of sleep to catch up on! Think I'm seeing her on Friday all being well, if not then we're going up the Mailbox on Saturday. :)

So yeah, things are going pretty well at the moment, really happy.

Just an update. After our first date on Monday we went out Tuesday for a meal which ended up with us hanging out until 5am, and spent the evening together yesterday which resulted in cuddles on the sofa and a good film (early night though, 1:30am I was home :winkold:)

Got a lot of sleep to catch up on! Think I'm seeing her on Friday all being well, if not then we're going up the Mailbox on Saturday. :)

So yeah, things are going pretty well at the moment, really happy.

Good for you mate, glad things are working out. :D

Sounds like your smitten mate?

Don't like using that word, but I'm really enjoying spending time with her and I'm thinking of her when I'm not with her, so I guess I can use it this one time :winkold:

VT's very own Mills & Boon thread

Good work WM, ooh I mean DL ;-)

Always loved reading this thread, and have bogged it down with my own issues in the past, so thought I'd steam in with an update of my own.

As a few of you know, my girlfriend of 7 years left me last year, leaving a hefty mortgage and a couple of cats with me for good measure. Was pretty cut up at the time, didn't really think I could love anyone the in the same way (having only really been in one serious long term relationship). Wasn't sure what I'd do for the rest of my life and even contemplated sacking everything off and joining the forces.

Anyway, 6 months on, and I've found the most amazing girl, who is absolutely perfect in every way for me. We've been dating for about 4 months, and she's basically been living with me for the last 3 or 4 weeks. During this time, i've not even had to switch the tv on, we just talk for hours and hours about absolute crap. Unfortunately she buggers back off to uni next week, but its only an hour away and she'll be coming home on weekends to see me. As stupid as it sounds, I feel more for this girl after 4 months of dating than I did after spending 7 years with my ex.

A few people on here were really supportive at the time of my breakup, so thought I'd come to say thankyou, and that you were all absolutely spot on!

Anyway, happy couple:

new331.jpg

Â