Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Riiiiiight. Is this your idea of a sort of sexual extreme sport?

**Whispered commentary a la golf**

"Ad has been banging this virus ridden skank bareback for 3 weeks now."

LATER: in a lab

"What will the blood test result show?"

"He's itchin' he's scratchin' and yes, YES GET IN THERE MY SON.... HE'S ONLY GONE AND GOT THE CLAP!!!

Not for me but I do have a mate who doesnt bag up for 1 night stands and we do rib him that he catch something.

I know we joke about it on here, but i cant see why some blokes think its clever to not wear a skin with random birds? :?

Rule #1 - always bag up the little guy when fooling around with a bird you've known less than 2 months and are not prepared to marry.

Im soon to be a happily married man and have been with my missus for 4 years, so obviously this rule no longer applies to me. :)

Not for me but I do have a mate who doesnt bag up for 1 night stands and we do rib him that he catch something.

I know we joke about it on here, but i cant see why some blokes think its clever to not wear a skin with random birds? :?

Rule #1 - always bag up the little guy when fooling around with a bird you've known less than 2 months and are not prepared to marry.

Im soon to be a happily married man and have been with my missus for 4 years, so obviously this rule no longer applies to me. :)

What about her other fellas? :winkold:

Yup if I shagged a bird I had known less than 6 months without bagging up. I would worry so much that it wouldn't be worth the shag.

And that umbrella thing they use to scrape out the inside of your jap's eye scares the shit out of me!

*shrugs*

She seems like a nice homely girl who would be checked and cured if she though/did have something. She never asked me if I have had any history of STDs so I just assumed she didn't.

Weirdly I don't care. If I do I just go to the GUM clinic and we both get checked and treated.

2011 Dante would be shitting his pants.

*shrugs*

She seems like a nice homely girl who would be checked and cured if she though/did have something. She never asked me if I have had any history of STDs so I just assumed she didn't.

Weirdly I don't care. If I do I just go to the GUM clinic and we both get checked and treated.

2011 Dante would be shitting his pants.

:shock:

You don't have to be a dirty skank bag to have an STD or even something as serious as HIV that cannot be treated. Just look at the profiles on the websites I linked earlier.

Am I the only one that had that conversation with my girlfriend?

2012 Dante also should realise that being healthy is very important to being happy too.

Â