Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Are. She puts on a good show :winkold:

It's only a job at the end of the day, and she's good at it, and gets paid well for it.

Right, lets address the ghey bit first shall we? - Over Xmas you were depressed.... feeling suicidal and generally not happy with life at all. End of Jan, a mere 4 weeks later, you are deleriously happy and shagging a stripper...... are you sure you're ok? I mean, thats a bit of a swing wouldn't you say?!

Now, the real important stuff - pics/videos or it didn't happen. :P

She might be rubbish at it and need some pointers.... dammit where is Rob when you need him.

XD

Believe me, I know. Reckon I'm a bit bi-polar >_< All I can tell ya is I feel a lot better about myself since new year. Xmas I was drinking a lot at home, alone, and sinking into a black hole so to speak. Kicked myself up the arse, spoken to a few people, done some CBT and have now found an ace girl who makes me feel good. *shrugs* Yeah, turn around, but for the better and I ain't gonna second guess it.

Heh, I might put a pic up in a little while of her in my Ravens jersey from the other night :winkold:

Repulsive!

As for bagging up your man, I have learnt a strange lesson over the past 5 years and that all but 1 of the women I have slept with were prepared to without a condom, all were over 35 so not naive kids.

Do I wear one with my current partner? Yes, but for contraception reasons only.

Has anybody on here been for a full STD check before? I havent but I know people who have and they have a very effective method in ensuring that if you didnt bag up before you will after whether your results are clear or not :lol:

I had a STD test about 11 years ago. Negative thankfully. The condom split and a week later my little guy started spewing blood.

Very scary time.

What the **** was wrong then if you didnt have the clap!?!? :shock:

On a related note, ive snapped my banjo before. True story.

End of Jan, a mere 4 weeks later, you are deleriously happy and shagging a stripper...... are you sure you're ok?

You've got such a way with words! :lol:

I know. My romantic poetry is renowned for its subtle twists of language.... :lol:

Are. She puts on a good show :winkold:

It's only a job at the end of the day, and she's good at it, and gets paid well for it.

Right, lets address the ghey bit first shall we? - Over Xmas you were depressed.... feeling suicidal and generally not happy with life at all. End of Jan, a mere 4 weeks later, you are deleriously happy and shagging a stripper...... are you sure you're ok? I mean, thats a bit of a swing wouldn't you say?!

Now, the real important stuff - pics/videos or it didn't happen. :P

She might be rubbish at it and need some pointers.... dammit where is Rob when you need him.

XD

Believe me, I know. Reckon I'm a bit bi-polar >_< All I can tell ya is I feel a lot better about myself since new year. Xmas I was drinking a lot at home, alone, and sinking into a black hole so to speak. Kicked myself up the arse, spoken to a few people, done some CBT and have now found an ace girl who makes me feel good. *shrugs* Yeah, turn around, but for the better and I ain't gonna second guess it.

Heh, I might put a pic up in a little while of her in my Ravens jersey from the other night :winkold:

Well thats what I was getting at.... (the bi-polar stuff - not the picture.) A mate of mine has been blighted by bi-polar for the last 10 years or so and its a tragedy. He could be running RBS or something by now but instead gets his shit together only to keep falling apart.

Just be careful mate - thats all I'm saying.

Now, again, pics or it didn't happen.

As for bagging up your man, I have learnt a strange lesson over the past 5 years and that all but 1 of the women I have slept with were prepared to without a condom, all were over 35 so not naive kids.

Has anybody on here been for a full STD check before? I havent but I know people who have and they have a very effective method in ensuring that if you didnt bag up before you will after whether your results are clear or not :lol:

I had a STD test about 11 years ago. Negative thankfully. The condom split and a week later my little guy started spewing blood.

Very scary time.

What the **** was wrong then if you didnt have the clap!?!? :shock:

On a related note, ive snapped my banjo before. True story.

It was over use apparantly.

How many women was that out of?

Just had a chat with my girlfriend.

She wants to spice things up a bit. She wants me to go round to hers tomorrow night, screw her brains out then leave without saying a word.

Apparantly she says she is quite submissive. She says I must not speak though.

Seems odd to me. Anyone done anything similar?

She wants to spice things up a bit. She wants me to go round to hers tomorrow night, screw her brains out then leave without saying a word.

Yes. Its good fun. If she's a bit sub, walk in, say nothing, bend her over...... pot the pink for a while. Then straight in the wrong 'un. (she can't complain - she's a sub) and then finish all over her face.

Say nothing and leave.

H.E.R.O. :D

Yes. Its good fun. If she's a bit sub, walk in, say nothing, bend her over...... pot the pink for a while. Then straight in the wrong 'un. (she can't complain - she's a sub) and then finish all over her face.

Say nothing and leave.

:crylaugh:

Say nothing and leave.

Haha. I was a bit put off that she didn't want me to talk, but when you put it like that....

I had a sore rash all round my bell last year and got myself checked out. They asked all the usual questions, I told them I hadn't strayed and I was as sure as I possibly could be that my girlfriend of three years hadn't either, I believe they gave me the works, 'just to be sure'.

The cotton bud...oh god, the cotton bud. Never going to be able to clean my ears the same way again.

I can't even say it put my mind at rest, because I wasn't too fussed in the first place

Â