Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Yeah its the 36 year old, I thought there isnt much point going for drinks first as we know each other already as we worked together for a few months and hit it off anyway. Plus she is as used to dating as I am so breaks in conversation to eat will help any awkwardness that is bound to be there.

She rang me up last night and we had a nice chat for 45 mins or so, we were both a bit awkward at times but not in a crap sense, which if my past relationships are to go by is a normal thing is it not? If your not a confident person there is no point trying to act confident on the phone or it will show and just make you sound like a nob, we talked for ages anyway and we both just giggled a bit when it happened a couple of times. Think im just over analysing it as usual.

We both said to each other that we are nervously excited at the min, as I think its as much a big step for her as it is for me since she broke up with her husband last year and she doesnt understand why I would be attracted to a 36 year old mom of two, so Ill go on full charm offence on friday to put her worries at ease :P

Oh and yes, im paying for everything and she knows im not the type who expects anything in return, besides, not being an alpha male sex pest means I like to get to know a girl properly before sleeping with them anyway.

Ok then serious question to my fellow VT'ers

How much would you be willing to lose to be with a girl you care so much about it hurts?

She has a whole lot more to lose than me but what we both lose kind of gets entangled somewhere along the line so we both lose the same things...**** me it's all **** up man.

How much would you be willing to lose to be with a girl you care so much about it hurts?

She has a whole lot more to lose than me but what we both lose kind of gets entangled somewhere along the line so we both lose the same things...**** me it's all **** up man.

Don't rush in to anything! If you both still feel the same in a few months, deal with it then. Things might be clearer by then anyway.

Having said that I'm not sure I would ever feel right about seeing a married woman but I know we are all different. I couldn't handle the deceit and in years to come I'd be thinking - if it happened once...

Don't rush in to anything! If you both still feel the same in a few months, deal with it then. Things might be clearer by then anyway.

Having said that I'm not sure I would ever feel right about seeing a married woman but I know we are all different. I couldn't handle the deceit and in years to come I'd be thinking - if it happened once...

Brommy is right.

The break up of a marriage is one of the most soul destroying things to happen to someone. It leaves the person who has been dumped very low on self esteem and confidence. Some people don't get out of it.

That is why you have to think about things very carefully and try to see things from his angle and beware it could happen to you.

The best thing would be, if she has feeling for you, to see if she leaves her husband and then you give it 6 months and then start dating her.

Be careful

Marries women = big no no in my opinion from a moral stand point and a kalma one too.

Seen it so many times and what you have to remember is that if you did end up with her you will always have one eye open because if she can do it to her husband she can do it with you.

I always say that if your relationship is at a point where you want to do the dirty either try and fix it or get the **** out for everybodys sake. She may see what she has with you as exciting at the moment but woould it be the same if there was no cloak and dagger?

You could also look at the route as she maybe without realising it be using you as an excuse to escape from a bad marrage and if it did get out and reality kicks in will she want to be with you, him or onher own.

All the above may not be it and it maybe the right thing to do but If this is going to go ahead do it right as shit like this can bite you on the arse.

Dude; stay away from your boss's wife.

Dude; stay away from your boss's wife.

This. Playing snakey snakey with colleagues is fine but risky.

**** off with the bosses wife? You are in for a world of shit - and the relationship won't be so rosy when you get sacked and she realises that lifes hard and toddles back to the big boss man.

Walk away.

I've got a date tomorrow. Looking forward to it, seems like a really nice girl. We've spoken a lot this last week.

Meeting for drinks.

Good for you, mate :thumb:

I don't think I've ever had a proper 'date' like that. If I have that word was never used lol

Â