Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

3 guys from VT getting into new relationships that are going well?

Truly it is a sign of the coming of Shoggoth.

Had to Google that to discover the H. P. Lovecraft reference. And then had to giggle at:

...the original one mentioned in At the Mountains of Madness simply rolled over and crushed giant albino penguins that were in the way as it pursued the characters
Giant albino penguins FTW. :)

3 guys from VT getting into new relationships that are going well?

You'll be taking them down the Villa next :winkold:

If we're going to celebrate then we're damn well going to do it properly :lol:

I sometimes wonder if im as invisible on here as I am to most females, i know im not the most prolific of posters but c'mon!

Stuff your ghey meet up. Didnt want to go anyway. :winkold:

Can i come?

After seeing each other every day this week, enjoying each others company, texting all the time when not together and staying over twice without getting bored or annoyed we are now officially a couple.

Happy days.

You dirty scoundrel you! :P

After seeing each other every day this week, enjoying each others company, texting all the time when not together and staying over twice without getting bored or annoyed we are now officially a couple.

Happy days.

Bloody hell that was quick :shock:

Does she have a hat fetish? :winkold:

Yeah I went into this wanting to go slow and see how things developed, but you can't help these things. It's like we've known each other for years. We just feel so comfortable around each other and it just made sense. Like an instant click.

I've been hatless the majority of this week 8)

I actually meant they'd be taking their new women down the Villa

Always a true sign you are smitten

I like this! I'm not saying any woman you date should like sports. But if she really likes you she'll get interested in what you care about *the same should be said from you to her....to an extent* 6 years ago I really didn't know anything about the premier league. But a guy I wanted was obsessed with it. *luckily I do like sports* I have more fun now at VP than he does. Mainly because I don't have quite the amount of stress and angst building off an entire life time of Villa. For our first wedding anniversary I surprised him with tickets to the Villa and then watched a boxing match after. It was great! I will, however, NEVER eat a balti pie.

*side note* The only way I could see a date to the Villa being a bad one is if the girl doesn't know you or sports very well and we are playing poorly. The amount of anger from the crowd and yourself could definitely make her uneasy.

Â