Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Ok then serious question to my fellow VT'ers

How much would you be willing to lose to be with a girl you care so much about it hurts?

She has a whole lot more to lose than me but what we both lose kind of gets entangled somewhere along the line so we both lose the same things...**** me it's all **** up man.

Dude; stay away from your boss's wife.

Unless you don't like/need your job all that much and you boss genuinely deserves a set of horns. In which case: Get in there.

Got a second date with a girl tonight, had the first one a week or so back, where we just went to the pub and chatted for a few hours, tonight going cinema :)

Cinema date on a Monday night, that could go either way

Best first date ever :D

Thanks again chaps for the advice. :thumb:

Fine work, sir.

Cheers gaz, second date already arranged for friday. She said she was more nervous than I was bless her. Got told off by the taxi driver as we were having a cheeky snog outside her house that went on for a bit 8)

I see your best first date ever, and raise you mine.

Had an amazing time, this girl is pretty special. Met her at 8:30 and ended up saying goodbye at 2:30. Just talked, laughed and kissed our way through 6 hours.

She wants to see me tonight so we're going for an Italian at a wicked place I know. Can't wait.

Had an amazing time, this girl is pretty special. Met her at 8:30 and ended up saying goodbye at 2:30. Just talked, laughed and kissed our way through 6 hours.

She wants to see me tonight so we're going for an Italian at a wicked place I know. Can't wait.

Fair play to you mate, do you think she might be a keeper?

She certainly fits the bill. Beautiful, funny, smart, caring... but we'll see what happens over the next few weeks. I don't wanna get ahead of myself :D

Sounds to good to be true...did you check to see if she had a set of balls?

Just joking, good for you mate, happy for you. :D

:thumb: Good stuff!

Not having the best of days today Dante but that has really cheered me up! Thanks :D

I remember my first date with my gf, we chatted and laughed the whole time and I missed my last train home from Lichfield by 2 hours so she gave me a lift back and we chatted even more.

Keep us updated mate as it sounds like a good one :D

Not having the best of days today Dante but that has really cheered me up! Thanks :D

I remember my first date with my gf, we chatted and laughed the whole time and I missed my last train home from Lichfield by 2 hours so she gave me a lift back and we chatted even more.

Keep us updated mate as it sounds like a good one :D

:thumb:

Â