Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I am sorry but the best shag I have found was a bi-polar bird, mental as **** and very good at stalking too!

:shock: It must be in their genetics then cus, all my best ."shags" have been the same as her. I could also add Jealous, possesive, unreasonable and fought like a man (well attacked as i was running)

Why is this the case, is it a common theme?

I am sorry but the best shag I have found was a bi-polar bird, mental as **** and very good at stalking too!

:shock: It must be in their genetics then cus, all my best ."shags" have been the same as her. I could also add Jealous, possesive, unreasonable and fought like a man (well attacked as i was running)

Why is this the case, is it a common theme?

I am sure there must be a bi-polar dating site somewhere...

Found it!

http://www.crazylikeyou.com/

Also did you know there are STD dating websites?

http://www.stdmatch.net/?gclid=CKXMgrK5u60CFUVTfAod_06DAw

No reason why their shouldn't be I suppose. It was just a shock!

I absolutely adore the most beautiful girl (really isn't an exaggeration, we're talking 10/10) at my Uni, on my course. Speak to her all the time, we been bingo together twice and got some food and had nice little couple hour chat which raised hopes but clearly way above me, standards wise. It's not really worthy post of a relationship thread but needed to vent my frustration. One way love. Sucks. **** me she's hot though.

Also 10/10 girls are crap in the sack therefore if the moon and stars allign and you nail her you will be really disappointed!

Go for an 8/10....they try harder to impress.

This is what people who have never shagged a 10/10 say ;)

I am sorry but the best shag I have found was a bi-polar bird, mental as **** and very good at stalking too! :winkold:

Haha was that the hook on PoF?

Yes and worse she was a season ticket holder at the Sty

Bloody hell, you never told us that!!! :o

Â