Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Riiiiiight. Is this your idea of a sort of sexual extreme sport?

**Whispered commentary a la golf**

"Ad has been banging this virus ridden skank bareback for 3 weeks now."

LATER: in a lab

"What will the blood test result show?"

"He's itchin' he's scratchin' and yes, YES GET IN THERE MY SON.... HE'S ONLY GONE AND GOT THE CLAP!!!

Couldn't stop laughing for a second there. :lol::lol::lol:

I was with a girl once who was so paranoid about STDs she insisted that I cover her lady garden in clingfilm before going down on her........ needless to say I refused. She carried a little square of it in her purse..... because that was such a hygienic place to store such an item. :shock:

Update for those who are interested:

Going amazingly well. Even I'm surprised as to how much we have connected this past week. I've met a few of her friends, she's met a few of mine, we spent basically the whole week together and still wanna be round each other, I've been to one of her work shows (RE: Gentleman's party) and it didn't bother me a bit - I know I'm the one she will be coming home with/to, in general I'm just getting a good feeling from this. Can't remember when I last felt this close to someone in just a short space of time. When I'm with her I'm more fun, I'm going places I've had never gone, I forget about any insecurities I have etc... I can definitely see myself falling in love with her. I know it's only been 3 weeks, that's why I'm just gonna go with it and enjoy it at the moment and not say/do anything stupid. I wanna take it slow but it's been anything but at the moment..

I've been to one of her work shows (RE: Gentleman's party) and it didn't bother me a bit - I know I'm the one she will be coming home with/to

:shock: Clearly I've missed something here..... youre going out with a stripper?

I've been to one of her work shows (RE: Gentleman's party) and it didn't bother me a bit - I know I'm the one she will be coming home with/to

:shock: Clearly I've missed something here..... youre going out with a stripper?

Say what!?!? :shock:

Are. She puts on a good show :winkold:

It's only a job at the end of the day, and she's good at it, and gets paid well for it.

Right, lets address the ghey bit first shall we? - Over Xmas you were depressed.... feeling suicidal and generally not happy with life at all. End of Jan, a mere 4 weeks later, you are deleriously happy and shagging a stripper...... are you sure you're ok? I mean, thats a bit of a swing wouldn't you say?!

Now, the real important stuff - pics/videos or it didn't happen. :P

She might be rubbish at it and need some pointers.... dammit where is Rob when you need him.

Wow. Happy for you Dante.

I hope she brings her work home! haha

I must admit going out with a stripper does bother me slightly. I am not sure whether it is the job or knowing I would be at home on my own while she is grinding on a boozy 50 yo man's crotch.

But if you are good with it, well done mate!

It's only a job at the end of the day, and she's good at it, and gets paid well for it.

There really is only one word that describes this situation accurately.

Lad.

As for bagging up your man, I have learnt a strange lesson over the past 5 years and that all but 1 of the women I have slept with were prepared to without a condom, all were over 35 so not naive kids.

Do I wear one with my current partner? Yes, but for contraception reasons only.

Has anybody on here been for a full STD check before? I havent but I know people who have and they have a very effective method in ensuring that if you didnt bag up before you will after whether your results are clear or not :lol:

Right, lets address the ghey bit first shall we? - Over Xmas you were depressed.... feeling suicidal and generally not happy with life at all. End of Jan, a mere 4 weeks later, you are deleriously happy and shagging a stripper...... are you sure you're ok? I mean, thats a bit of a swing wouldn't you say?!

She might be rubbish at it and need some pointers.... dammit where is Rob when you need him.

Being very ghey, Eames makes a good point.

XD

Believe me, I know. Reckon I'm a bit bi-polar >_< All I can tell ya is I feel a lot better about myself since new year. Xmas I was drinking a lot at home, alone, and sinking into a black hole so to speak. Kicked myself up the arse, spoken to a few people, done some CBT and have now found an ace girl who makes me feel good. *shrugs* Yeah, turn around, but for the better and I ain't gonna second guess it.

Heh, I might put a pic up in a little while of her in my Ravens jersey from the other night :winkold:

As for bagging up your man, I have learnt a strange lesson over the past 5 years and that all but 1 of the women I have slept with were prepared to without a condom, all were over 35 so not naive kids.

Do I wear one with my current partner? Yes, but for contraception reasons only.

Has anybody on here been for a full STD check before? I havent but I know people who have and they have a very effective method in ensuring that if you didnt bag up before you will after whether your results are clear or not :lol:

I had a STD test about 11 years ago. Negative thankfully. The condom split and a week later my little guy started spewing blood.

Very scary time.

Â