Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Just sent the missus this

"The day that you came into my life was the day that my life became special. You have brought out a part in me that I thought I'd never be able to find. What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the ultimate happiness. You are in my thoughts, my dreams, my desires, but most of all my heart. The magic of my life is all because of you. xxx"

8)

That sounds like my wedding speech!!! :shock:

I did something similar for my missus a while ago... hand wrote it on some old style paper, burnt it around the edges and put it in a bottle along with some flower petals and sand.

If a ghey-off is what you're looking for... bring it!

"The day that you came into my life was the day that my life became special. You have brought out a part in me that I thought I'd never be able to find. What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the ultimate happiness. You are in my thoughts, my dreams, my desires, but most of all my heart. The magic of my life is all because of you. xxx"

8)

I though it read as an obituary!

WTF!!!! Whats with this Ghey off!!! Where is Rob when you need him!!!!

I think I would have a chance of winning but I think some of the many Scuba Steves cock pics were more acceptable!!!! :lol:

"The day that I came into my wife was the day that my life became special. You have brought out a throbbing part of me that I thought I'd never be able to use on anyone else. What you make me feel when I'm in you is nothing short of the ultimate boner. You are in my thoughts, wet dreams and sordid desires. The magic of my life is thinking of you in a xxx movie"

Better?

8)

I though it read as an obituary!

Uh oh................

Â