Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Right opinions needed. A dude said this to me after admiting to shagging another girl. "Well yes we are going out, but we ain't engaged so technically until we are i can do that if i want to"

Thoughts?!

Of course he can do what he wants, he can justify his lack of respect and consideration for someone he considers to be in a relationship with to himself all he wants, but then of course you are free to also do whatever you want to, so feel free to get rid of him and kick him in the bollocks for good measure for being a shifty chancer of low moral fiber

That 39 year old I was talking about a few pages back sent me a text the other day. She said that she thinks I'm too young for her and that it was a difficult decision. It's not like we were in a relationship or even seeing each other. Random...

Right opinions needed. A dude said this to me after admiting to shagging another girl. "Well yes we are going out, but we ain't engaged so technically until we are i can do that if i want to"

Thoughts?!

I'd have thought you don't really need our thoughts on that one, Jenny.

It's a black and white issue IMO.

Thoughts?!

He's right

Thoughts?!

You don't want no scrub.

Thoughts?!

First of all get rid as he obviously has no respect for you or women.

Secondly his comment "I can do what I want" well that goes for you too so just say calmly "ok great! There are a couple of your best mates I have really fancied so that works for me! Love you" kiss him on the cheek and watch the immature **** sweat! :lol: He knows that not many of them would say know. :lol:

Thoughts?!

First of all get rid as he obviously has no respect for you or women.

Secondly his comment "I can do what I want" well that goes for you too so just say calmly "ok great! There are a couple of your best mates I have really fancied so that works for me! Love you" kiss him on the cheek and watch the immature **** sweat! :lol: He knows that not many of them would say know. :lol:

Or just dump him and find someone better who wouldn't want to cheat on you?

Cool that's what i thought. Sweet, well maybe i will just lez off with afriend for a bit. ...

Pics for those who are interested

GNc5H.jpg

Thoughts?!

Tell him you banged his dad, then when he replies angrily, tell him that 'well yes we are going out, but we ain't engaged so technically until we are i can do that if i want to'

Thoughts?!

Tell him you banged his dad, then when he replies angrily, tell him that 'well yes we are going out, but we ain't engaged so technically until we are i can do that if i want to'

But what if he has two mums?

Well, missus is all moved in now. :D

Still can't believe we've only been going out since the end of January. Some will say we're moving fast (after all, it is only a little over 5 months) but it feels right, and to be honest it's like we've been together forever. (cliché).

We're really settled and I'm loving it.

Thoughts?!

But what if he has two mums?

If thats the case Rob just exploded. :lol:

Well, missus is all moved in now. :D

Still can't believe we've only been going out since the end of January. Some will say we're moving fast (after all, it is only a little over 5 months) but it feels right, and to be honest it's like we've been together forever. (cliché).

We're really settled and I'm loving it.

Dante if its right its right! Met mine in July, moved in with her in October and we are still together, have a dog and planning ahead so dont let time be a factor.

• 2 weeks later...

Just sent the missus this

"The day that you came into my life was the day that my life became special. You have brought out a part in me that I thought I'd never be able to find. What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the ultimate happiness. You are in my thoughts, my dreams, my desires, but most of all my heart. The magic of my life is all because of you. xxx"

8)

Â