Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Stevo, thats what I was thinking, may take her out to dinner than try my hardest to smash the gash on the night while shes looking shaggable.

If you can do it in one date, then go for it.

If you have to actually become her boyfriend, then don't bother.

From both a laddy, and a moral, point of view, that doesn't make sense. The former, because it's too much effort for little reward. The latter because you clearly don't want to be her BF, and it's a pretty shitty thing to do just for a shag.

Just head out to your local nightclub and find any other bird who makes you want to throw up on your cock and then shag her instead.

Nah its just that I know she likes me but I cant bring myself to shag her in an 'everyday' situation and was trying to justify an admittedly shallow and degrading plan.

Decision: Move on.

I think you just needed someone to say what you were already thinking :)

Nah its just that I know she likes me but I cant bring myself to shag her in an 'everyday' situation and was trying to justify an admittedly shallow and degrading plan.

Yeah but a couple of beers and he will have her number on speed dial!!! :lol:

I think you're right, plus she is nice as a person so I wouldnt want to do that to her I guess.

I think you're right, plus she is nice as a person so I wouldnt want to do that to her I guess.

Man. The. ****. Up.

Couple of Lambrinis, promise her a boots no7 voucher then smash her senseless.

Jobs a good'un.

Man. The. ****. Up.

Jobs a good'un.

LAD.

It aint nice when someone likes ya and they are actually a decent person but you dont feel the same way

There is a bird that I know who it is the same kind of thing (except that the bird that likes me is ginger and not all that nice looking)

I was a bit of a bastard to her the other week I was pretty **** pissed and she started texting me so I phoned her up and told her I would do her up the wrong'un but wouldn't go anywhere near her ginger pubes.

I kind of done it in the hope that she would get the hint and fook off, no such look though if anything it has had the reverse effect that I was hoping for.

She is a top girl but just not for me

I phoned her up and told her I would do her up the wrong'un but wouldn't go anywhere near her ginger pubes.

Brilliant

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Man. The. ****. Up.

Jobs a good'un.

Haha Charming ! :crylaugh:

Is it just me or this thread rather girly

This better for you, Big boy?

mrjune.jpg

Not the most creative or subtle insult, but nice try nonetheless. 5/10.

Why was that an "insult"? There is nothing wrong with being gay, you know.

thgaymeter.gif

I phoned her up and told her I would do her up the wrong'un but wouldn't go anywhere near her ginger pubes.

Incredible! :lol::lol:

I actually felt pretty bad about it the following day but like I said if anything she has taken that as though I ment "if you get rid of the Ginger short ones then it's game on"

It is not game on lol

How long do you text someone before asking them out for drink or dinner?

I've been given a girls number by a friend yesterday and realised I didn't have a clue what to text? She isn't on Facebook so my mate had to send photos of us both to each other.

This is a first for me as I normally do these things by face and find talking easier. But with texting you don't get a sense of tone or anything, harder to gauge reactions etc. Do I text for a few days then suggest meeting up? Or a week? Longer?

There's some real charmers on here! Christ, I don't know any of my female mates that would ever speak to someone again if they got a text saying up the wrong un is alright but the colour of you hair means I won't do you up the pink

I've been given a girls number by a friend yesterday and realised I didn't have a clue what to text? She isn't on Facebook so my mate had to send photos of us both to each other.

This is a first for me as I normally do these things by face and find talking easier. But with texting you don't get a sense of tone or anything, harder to gauge reactions etc. Do I text for a few days then suggest meeting up? Or a week? Longer?

Why wait, just plan to meet up straight away???

Ring rather than text.

Â