Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Want to shag a girl that looks bloody great all dolled up but when without make up she makes me want to throw up on my cock just a little. My quandry is that she isnt the casual shagging type and requires a man to be in a relationship with her before giving up the goods.

Which means I would have to date her and encounter her everyday horrible look more than I would like just to smash her back doors in once she has made the effort aesthetically.

Advice please.

Want to shag a girl that looks bloody great all dolled up but when without make up she makes me want to throw up on my cock just a little. My quandry is that she isnt the casual shagging type and requires a man to be in a relationship with her before giving up the goods.

Which means I would have to date her and encounter her everyday horrible look more than I would like just to smash her back doors in once she has made the effort aesthetically.

Advice please.

Jeez Ingram!!!!! A little foreplay would be nice. Warm me up with the query!!! :lol:

Erm, do you want me to throw up on your cock ad? Weirdo :)

Stevo, thats what I was thinking, may take her out to dinner than try my hardest to smash the gash on the night while shes looking shaggable.

Advice please.

Seriously? Don't bother. Move on. Assuming you're not a swamp donkey, you don't have to lower yourself (and her) in order to get a simple shag. If, however, you are a swamp donkey then knock yourself out. Personally, I'd just move on.

Advice please.

Seriously? Don't bother. Move on. Assuming you're not a swamp donkey, you don't have to lower yourself (and her) in order to get a simple shag. If, however, you are a swamp donkey then knock yourself out. Personally, I'd just move on.

I'm a swamp donkey!

Nah its just that I know she likes me but I cant bring myself to shag her in an 'everyday' situation and was trying to justify an admittedly shallow and degrading plan.

Decision: Move on.

Â