Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Am I being completely sexist in saying 95% of women could go out and get the ride any night they chose with a decent looking bloke?

This

...base is fairly decent looking ...if it wasnt for the aids she really could get a hot beef sandwich whenever...

Am I being completely sexist in saying 95% of women could go out and get the ride any night they chose with a decent looking bloke?

This

...base is fairly decent looking ...if it wasnt for the aids she really could get a mutton dagger/beef bayonet/pork sword/pump action yoghurt rifle whenever...

Fixed.

• Like 2

So August 2010 MON left villa and the club has been on a downward spiral ever since.

August 2010 I met the love of my life and my happiness has been on an upward spiral since.

Well this weekend after 3.25 yrs together that happiness has come to an end as me and my girlfriend split up. The only positive I can see at the moment is that villa fortunes should now turn. If this does happen please feel free to stop the Lerner/lambert/mcleish/houllier/player hatred as the fault is obviously mine

So August 2010 MON left villa and the club has been on a downward spiral ever since.

August 2010 I met the love of my life and my happiness has been on an upward spiral since.

Well this weekend after 3.25 yrs together that happiness has come to an end as me and my girlfriend split up. The only positive I can see at the moment is that villa fortunes should now turn. If this does happen please feel free to stop the Lerner/lambert/mcleish/houllier/player hatred as the fault is obviously mine

Just think your now free to do what you want, with who you want. No more nagging, or boring trips to ikea. You are free to travel the world and meet new people.

Being single aint all that bad...damn I miss the single life slightly.

Is it weird to date a 20 year old when you're 26? We went out on Thursday and had a good time, she wants to meet again but for whatever reason I feel a bit uneasy about the age difference. But the positive is that I always thought I'd end up with a fatty but she's quite tidy!  :hooray:

Also  - I've managed to find some topless modelling pictures of her on the internet.... I have no idea how to start that conversation :lol:

Is it weird to date a 20 year old when you're 26? We went out on Thursday and had a good time, she wants to meet again but for whatever reason I feel a bit uneasy about the age difference. But the positive is that I always thought I'd end up with a fatty but she's quite tidy!  :hooray:

Also  - I've managed to find some topless modelling pictures of her on the internet.... I have no idea how to start that conversation :lol:

WAKE UP WAKE UP

your sleep typing

1. No

2. DHUTWU

3. Post the link to the modelling pics

Is it weird to date a 20 year old when you're 26? We went out on Thursday and had a good time, she wants to meet again but for whatever reason I feel a bit uneasy about the age difference. But the positive is that I always thought I'd end up with a fatty but she's quite tidy! :hooray:

Also - I've managed to find some topless modelling pictures of her on the internet.... I have no idea how to start that conversation :lol:

1. No

2. DHUTWU

It's only fair we see these pictures just to double check shes "tidy"

Is it weird to date a 20 year old when you're 26? We went out on Thursday and had a good time, she wants to meet again but for whatever reason I feel a bit uneasy about the age difference. But the positive is that I always thought I'd end up with a fatty but she's quite tidy! :hooray:

Also - I've managed to find some topless modelling pictures of her on the internet.... I have no idea how to start that conversation :lol:

1. No

2. DHUTWU

It's only fair we see these pictures just to double check shes "tidy"

They're on the internet anyway. I don't see the harm...

Â