Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

Lerner looked so bored - I am wondering if he will take his seat for the second half -

don't know if its the Mcleish effect - or his general lack of interest.

BTW - it was ESPN who said Zog was left out due to a breach of club discipline

Glad I dont go up anymore, its a waste of time and money.

INB4 'you're not a real fan' - No, I am, I'm just not a mug who will put up with it anymore.

completely agree, how anyone can justify the ammount of money required to go and watch this shite is crazy

If I could justify the price then yeah I would go down but at the moment I just cant do it, and that doesnt mean i'm only interested when things are going well it means I am more interested in having an extra £50 in my bank account every other week as I dont have enough to spunk that sort of money away unless I am getting something in return

if we were playing well I would find the money from somewhere, even if it meant going into debt for it...luckily for me I dont think I need to worry about that situation for quite a while

Defeat today will dent our hopes of Europe this season hey Paul?

I don't think he reads the site that was the General. :winkold:

As much as the general talked rubbish, it wasn't him who told ron toss that europe was doable and our goal this season

Utter tripe

No ability on the ball the team looks like they have just met each other.They are all over the show just as like the Spurs game.The pundits on ESPN are saying exactly the same its embarrassing.

I posted earlier whether it would be an attacking 4-4-2 or a side of attackers playing defensively, where there is your answer.

This guy does not have a clue, the players do not know what their job is, what they are supposed to do or what are tactics are. Worse still, the likes of Dunne with countless caps for Ireland, Collins with caps for Wales and Hutton with loads of caps for Scotland cannot think on their feet (or on the pitch) and realise that Nani is dropping deep leaving Roony as the highest man forward.

For gods sake, get a grip. The biggest issue we have as a unit is sitting too deep, the reason our midfield cannot play is because the the whole game is stretched by us, permanently, the defense are reluctant to leave the edge of the box.

Hold the bloody ball and stop hoofing it in whatever direction you are facing.

I am so pissed off with watching this dross, how much are we paying this fool. Time for surgery, big time.

I'm gonna stay positive..

We are only 1-0 down.. somehow..

If we come out and play in a completely different style and tempo perhaps we can create a chance and get an equaliser.

But I doubt it. The way we seem to be playing you get the feeling McLeish would be happy if it stayed 1-0..