Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

why the hell can't we just have a real go at getting in their faces and try to win the game?

i am amazed the crowd has not turned on mclish, i really think it is the only way we are going to get rid of this clown.

there goes another 45 mins without a shot, god we must be shit to watch on tv.

Defeat today will dent our hopes of Europe this season hey Paul?

I don't think he reads the site that was the General. :winkold:

As much as the general talked rubbish, it wasn't him who told ron toss that europe was doable and our goal this season

Yes I know that and you point is? I made the point I don't believe Paul reads the site.

We need a new decent manager and about 30M to spend in January, we aint gonna get it. Sunderland are

I will now change my prediction - Sunderland will now finish above Villa this season.

At least we had loads of shots on target that first half - entertainment is always at the front of Mcleish's thoughts

By January we'll have slipped down close to the relegation zone and Lerner will spring for another panic buy. Then we cross our fingers and hope it works again. Because if it doesn't, on current form....we're going down.

This and the spurs game have to be the most demoralising performances I've seen by Villa in a long time.

I'm appalled, embarrassed and there's just not one bit of pleasure from watching.

If we had a go and a few shots and lost 4-0, I'd say United were just the better team.

But this stuff, with one up front and, at times, none, lumping it forwards every time we have it, is just dross.

The worst part of it is that we all knew it was coming when McLeish took the job.

How the same board could want Martinez and Mcleish shows the trouble we're in - it just makes no sense that they could equate one with the other. What exactly IS Lerner's vision?

Beyond dire. We were never this bad consistently under gh. Embarrassing.
We weren't consistently this bad, but we were almost this bad fairly regularly. Part of what makes this so depressing is that we haven't been any good in so damn long, despite having the personnel to at least do something.

Because if it doesn't, on current form....we're going down.

Wigan. Bolton.

Blackburn seem to have got their shit together.

That leaves one more space.

Yep, our form is certainly poor enough to make us a candidate.

Can't wait to hear the Jokers excuses for yet another inept performance. I'm guessing it will go something like "It's United" "Defensive lapses which he will punish the offenders for" etc etc....

Sorry McClown but if you play 11 men behind the ball you'll not beat ****' Carlisle United let alone Man United!

This is what many of you wished for when you hounded Houllier out. Well done you clowns.

How do you work that out ?

Houllier nor Mcleish were right for us

Houllier saw what was wrong with team and he surgically tried to rectify it, sod the egos and what was going on before, he wanted to take us forward. The faults are there for all to see:

Dunne and Collins sit so deep because they dont have the pace to catch anyone in behind and that means that front to back is huge, too big for the midfield to support Bent.

Technically we are poor, when a player is on the ball, all he sees are backs of his teammates, little by way of options.

Nobody moves after a pass, they pass and stand still, its basic shit..

The list goes on and on. I would rather we play the game the right way than watch this dross. Its damn awful, its not even football, its dire. McLeish was a cop out and the fool I blame is Faulkner, he has too much influence and not enough football knowledge. He should be gone first, followed by McLeish.