Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

**** hell, I was really not looking forward to this party that I was being dragged out to tonight but after listening to the absolute **** inane drivel I cant wait to get myself out of my flat and be around people so I dont need to think about this shit

depressing thing is though is that me and my dad were talking earlier about how excited we used to get when man utd were coming to villa park but these days couldnt really give a toss if we watch the game or not. I only found out that we were playing man utd on wednesday or thursday when someone mentioned it at work

Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Football is meant to be entertaining. I honestly feel bad for the people who have gone up at any point this season. Think of the amount of things you could do with £50. McLeish has taken ALL of the fun of watching Villa away, honestly, what is the point of going up in these circumstances?

We dont pressure the ball until they get in our final third and our idea of attacking is punt it to Bent who will pass it wide and run in the box to go up against X amount of defenders... If he can hold it up..

Its incredibly dull and boring and we will only beat the teams in the bottom third of the table, anything above that and we will struggle.

It's just so sad that other teams in the league will at least try and score, look at Wigan, at least they try and score, they give it ago and you're always garaunteed an entertaining game, whether they lose or not.

The league has seen on average 0.8 MORE goals every game, its a shame we are the team (along with Wolves, Stoke and other boring teams) who are dragging it down.

Another problem is, none of the players are that arsed, you can tell, they dont really care that much. All the enthusiasm that was instilled into the club under MON has been leeched away by poor management appointments and dull football. As a club I think we all knew that last season was a write off, but add that to the shitty summer we've just encountered... well, just look at the attendances..

Glad I dont go up anymore, its a waste of time and money.

INB4 'you're not a real fan' - No, I am, I'm just not a mug who will put up with it anymore.

Good news, Beye helped Doncaster beat top of the table Southampton.

**** it I'm done with this shit.

From here on I'm going to devote all the attention I used to give Villa to Habib "Monday, Tuesday" Beye. It's got to be better than this shit.