Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

Well after a rather uninspiring game at swansea we have to try and get something from man utd. i really hope we don't line up like against tottenham because that just doesn't work and we will lose definitely.

the team i would like to play:

given

herd clark dunne warnock

nzog jenas petrov bannan

gabby bent

PLEASE PLEASE NO HESKEY HE DOES NOTHING.

lets face it though hutton and collins will be there but i really hope bannan and jenas start. they like to pass the ball forward which is a nice change.

would like to see albrighton eventually as well. wasted on the bench.

get a point and ill be very happy.

I don't think there is much point trying to predict the team, I mean who could have predicted Hutton on the RW?

I don't think there is much point trying to predict the score as we already know one half of it, our score will be 0.

So we need a new thing to try and predict, how about shots on goal? Or perhaps how long will it take of the game before we manage one? Or how about how many defenders can McLeish fit into the starting line up.

I'm going to go for 2, 51, 6

This not a sell out then? I'm still getting emails about tickets. We can't even sell out against Manure now? :|

Think this will be a drab affair 0-1

I echo the NO HESKEY sentiments, he's completely pointless, a COMPLETE MYTH :x

Not yet, getting mine tomorrow, still a fair few left.

To be fair there aren't that many seats left. Normally I can easily get two seats together in the Lower North but it's completely sold out.

Just bought tickets for this. For some reason I've got this gut feeling that we're going to win. No idea why.

Are you sitting in the away end? If so I agree. :lol:

:lol:

I know it's irrational, but I just have this feeling. For some reason I can just see it being like the fabled Man City game.