Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

Different personnel in midfield but same old hoof it from the back shit. The only times the ball has got near Bent has been long hoofs straight down the middle, which he takes with his back to goal and has no support.

We seem content with just sitting back and watching Man Utd play all around us.

The only possible sympathy I have for Mcleish is it is not his fault he is a shite manager. Randy appointed him.

Paid thousands a week for being an absolute word removed.

again, not his fault. Who apponted him and gave him them wages? Can't be lerner though as we know it is MON who pays the ridiculous wages. Must have been MON who agreed the terms

The only possible sympathy I have for Mcleish is it is not his fault he is a shite manager. Randy appointed him.

Paid thousands a week for being an absolute word removed.

again, not his fault. Who apponted him and gave him them wages? Can't be lerner though as we know it is MON who pays the ridiculous wages. Must have been MON who agreed the terms

One thing at least that you can fault McLeish for his how utterly negative he sets Villa up everytime. It's just depressing.

Why isn't Mclown getting any abuse yet he's been given a very fair ride from us if this was Houllier they'd be going mad. Our fans piss me off at times.
I could say the same re Lerner who is the architect of this

Depressing moment there.. Man Utd corner, we look to counter attack but instead it's a Herd hoof to safety.

Not a bad thing on Herd, as he needed to clear the lines... but when I watched yesterday that Gabby goal against Bolton in 2008..