Xbox One

hogso

Xbox chaps! My sister is buying an XOne for her husband, and doesn't know what games to get him. Can you give me a quick list of good (or 'the best') games that are currently out? She's going to get him the new COD and GTA anyway, but wants a game to give him on his birthday (before the release date of the above games). Help, please!

Xbox chaps! My sister is buying an XOne for her husband, and doesn't know what games to get him. Can you give me a quick list of good (or 'the best') games that are currently out? She's going to get him the new COD and GTA anyway, but wants a game to give him on his birthday (before the release date of the above games). Help, please!

AC: Black Flag, Tomb Raider are great games if you haven't played them on the 360/PS3.  There really isn't much right now though.

Cheers lads, I've been looking on metacritic, and I'm thinking AC Black Flag/ Titanfall /Dead Rising 3. Possibly Dead Rising, as he likes open-world games, so that's be good. My sister is pre-ordering him COD and he'll probably buy GTA5 himself when it's released.

Hey guys, I'm actually thinking about buying an Xbox One this week, probably on Friday, and I'm going to buy the new Fifa with it. 

Does anyone know any decent deals? 

The only good ones I've seen is the Xbox One with Fifa 15 at Game for £329, but with Fifa as a digital download. Would prefer a physical copy though, but it's not really a deal breaker. Others have similar offers, like Tesco, etc.

Any better deals out there anyone know of?

Hey guys, I'm actually thinking about buying an Xbox One this week, probably on Friday, and I'm going to buy the new Fifa with it. 

The only good ones I've seen is the Xbox One with Fifa 15 at Game for £329, but with Fifa as a digital download. Would prefer a physical copy though, but it's not really a deal breaker. Others have similar offers, like Tesco, etc.

£319 from Tesco Direct if you make a new account and use code: TDX-HWXT (gives you £10 discount)

Also, if you've had a 360 before check your emails for an email from Microsoft regarding the reward points I mentioned in my last post.

• Like 1

£319 from Tesco Direct if you make a new account and use code: TDX-HWXT (gives you £10 discount)

Also, if you've had a 360 before check your emails for an email from Microsoft regarding the reward points I mentioned in my last post.

Thanks mate, sounds good! I'll give it a go

It's not quite as straightforward a call as it was anymore. I think EA Access is a real coup for MS, although some disagree. For me it's a good way to enjoy the likes of Madden where I probably wouldn't be bothered keeping up with the annual versions.

The PS4 is pound for pound a better machine though, and if the sales gap continues to grow it'll definitely start affecting the likelihood of developers putting their A teams on Xbox One multiplat games, or even opting for Xbox One exclusives

Â