The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Things need to change and quickly, starting with the manager, then the dressing room "massive" who want it their way or the teddy is out the pram. The club needs majory surgery on both the playing and first team coaching staff, the appointment of McLeish was nothing more than a stop gap to pretend that there is not a problem within the dressing room, a bloody yes man for the board and players.

This is Aston Villa Football Club and the players are paid employees, either get with the program or get out. Faulkners ridiculous statement about Warnock shows how bloody gutless he is, the tool should never have pulled on the shirt again.

I would rather see our kids given the chance to make an impact than a bunch of players who are the wrongside of 30 wanting their cake and eating it.

Sick of hearing the same popularity rubbish, can someone point out where the premier league award payments for being nice? McLeish is not here to make friends, he is here to manage a football club.

good post, that.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another dreadful performance.

The chief exec comes out midweek and barks on about us having european aspirations what is he smoking

We come out and play shite yet again against newly promoted swansea, they had no 25 mill England international up front no 10 million pound winger or Gabby

While McClown is in charge making tactically wrong decisions time and time again playing hoofball again looking for a draw all the time i cannot see where our next win is going to come from perhaps when we play QPR at home or something lets face it we can only beat the likes of Blackburn and Norwich at home...

We are the laughing stock of the premier league while McLeish is in charge persisting with Heskey in midfield complete and utter clown. Bannan and Jenas should have started.

The manager needs to go we need to stop this rot before its too late were fading into nothing i keep hearing about our talented youngsters they are WASTED under McClown

We're 8th in the league which isn't so bad given the streams of knee jerk moaning.

We certainly won't be in a months time after all these difficult fixtures.

Oh of course, I don't expect any points in December either, but we could be in worse position in terms of league position.

its not knee jerking....

its after watching us play the easiest teams in the league and seen us win 3 times.....

its after watching us not pick up a single away victory...

its after watching baffling decisions on player selection which fans and media have picked up on...

its after watching the most negative tactics seen at Villa in decades....

the list could go on........

thank god Bruce and Kean are getting all the attention Alex b ut it wont be long until they move on to you

We're 8th in the league which isn't so bad given the streams of knee jerk moaning.

We certainly won't be in a months time after all these difficult fixtures.

Oh of course, I don't expect any points in December either, but we could be in worse position in terms of league position.

Things could be worse, agreed but they could and probably should be better than they are - this game was just another example of a team that we really should have beaten but didn't. The way we set up today was McLeish's choosing and he has to take the responsibility for it.

Â