The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

It's not really the results which are the problem - it's the way McLeish sets his teams up so negatively to play dour football.

Total opposite for me - I don't care if we play defensively and win games, so long as we're winning. A lot of people crticised MON for his style of play but I loved it.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its after watching us play the easiest teams in the league and seen us win 3 times.

Swansea are not an easy team ask Liverpool or United and teams we didnt beat are high flying Newcastle, City, Spurs. QPR were City struggled 2 weeks ago, Fulham who were a lot fitter as season started earlier and WBA when we were 1-0 up with 10 men

its after watching us play the easiest teams in the league and seen us win 3 times.

Swansea are not an easy team ask Liverpool or United and teams we didnt beat are high flying Newcastle, City, Spurs. QPR were City struggled 2 weeks ago, Fulham who were a lot fitter as season started earlier and WBA when we were 1-0 up with 10 men

with all due respect i think you know that makes no difference whatsoever...

its a results business and you look at the fixtures to see where your gonna pick up points...our best chances have passed us by

IMO of course

Their record is pretty good, yeah but they were crap today.

its a results business and you look at the fixtures to see where your gonna pick up points...our best chances have passed us by

IMO of course

Did you think that was a poor result today?

IMO of course

Did you think that was a poor result today?

I will say though, now Jenas is looking closer to match fitness and Bannan over his suspension, you'd think now there will be less chance of Heskey playing in the hole.
Doubt it. He could've easily started Bannan instead of Heskey today.

Heskey did what he does best

Give the ball away headed the ball at the ground and fell over i also seen him limping at various points in the game it really is a joke were paying that lump of lard 50k a week

What is it with McClown as well does he genuinely think that Darren Bent is a 6ft 6 Target man does he instruct the defenders to lump it up to him on his head if he's going to play that way why not go 4-4-2 with Agbonlahor up front playing deeper he's better than bent at doing that job all day long or even better why dont we just play it along the floor into bents feet drop heskey on his head and play Bannan or Jenas in his place its not rocket science is it.

Â