The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where we are in comparison to last season at this time - but I feel a lot more secure, that's for sure. There is no way we will be relegated, and no way that we will be involved in the scrap either. We arnt winning as much as we would like, but we arnt losing either. 3 defeats in 13 isn't all that bad. Just wish we could attack a little better.

I am accepting this as a transitional period, and want the team to develop and gel so that we can look slightly more convincing going forward.

I'm not at the Mcleish out stage - nowhere near in fact - I want to see where he can get us to finish (8th) - that will be progress on last season and I look forward to Randy supporting the manager and giving him some funds next summer once we have cleared out the shit.

Which one of our December opponents will rip us a new arse?

Manure - based on the fact that they are reigning Champions - almost certainly

Liverplop - based on today's performance against Citeh - quite probably

Arsehole - based on the fact that they play football and have started to get back to normal - quite probably

Chelski - based on the fact that AVB needs to otherwise the prawn sandwich brigade will be after blood - probably

Villa could have the widest arse in the PL come January.

He is also much worse than Gary Megson in terms of "PRemiership experience"

Can you for once show some evidence to back up the ridiculous claims that you make?

Use google .

How many times did Gary Megson relegate Bolton?

Megson is turd.

McCrap is even worse.

0. ALthough if he hadnt been sacked he might have once.

But is that what your basing it on? One job?

How many times did he relegate West Brom?

How many trophies has he won?

Where is he manager now.

You really do seem to just pick random managers who have had 1 half decent season and focus on that, seemingly ignoring the other 15-20 years of shite they have also dished up.

With respect, as per usual, your talking shite.

Not sure where we are in comparison to last season at this time - but I feel a lot more secure, that's for sure. There is no way we will be relegated, and no way that we will be involved in the scrap either. We arnt winning as much as we would like, but we arnt losing either. 3 defeats in 13 isn't all that bad. Just wish we could attack a little better.

I am accepting this as a transitional period, and want the team to develop and gel so that we can look slightly more convincing going forward.

I'm not at the Mcleish out stage - nowhere near in fact - I want to see where he can get us to finish (8th) - that will be progress on last season and I look forward to Randy supporting the manager and giving him some funds next summer once we have cleared out the shit.

How are we more secure? Our defence is no better and we're creating less chances. Not only that but McLeish has proven himself to be tactically inept. I don't think we'll get relegated either but then again the only reason why it was so close last season was because everyone was beating each other. This season there are a lot of shit teams down the bottom.

My point is Gary Megson IS a better manager than McLeish.

Google ANY stats you want - youll find that crap managers like even Megson do have more "Premiership experience" and even calibere than McCrap

Thats just to emphasise just how low we have gone by appointing this utterly curmudgeon shite championship antifootball manager.

McCrap is our Megson - no one wanted him just like Megson at Bolton. Accept Megson is even btter than McCrap.

Watch his postmatch interview.

He is chuffed. An absoulte moron and should be nowhere near a Premiership side.

He really is an awful manager. I watch this team, and have no idea what he has been working on in training. The ball retention is as bad as I've ever seen it. Unless Gabby does something we don't create anything, and the defending is diabolical. I mean what is the point of Heskey? He loses the ball every time he touches it. Yes the team is weaker than it has been for quite a few years, but the simple building blocks are not there. We will probably hit about 15th come January, and I predict a rather bumpy ride for him.

I remember MYSTERYMAN cropping up a few times regarding how Sid thought we were heading in the right direction (slowly but surely) under Houllier, is there any news on Sid's thoughts of the current set-up? I can't imagine they're the same.

Surely, AMc recognises that we need creativity.

N'Zogbia as of yet isn't delivering but isn't getting the game time he needs currently. His decision making was better today even though the final ball wasn't good.

Gabby is doing really well for a striker come winger.

Bannan needs to play a bigger part in the team, it's no coincidence that we play much better when he comes on.

Jenas should be used in rotation with Bazza.

Albrighton should be used to replace Zoggy if he has a stinker.

He needed a very good start if he was going to earn any grace/favour from many Villa fans and he hasn't had it.

In my 30+years following Villa I saw the worst reaction I'd witnessed towards a villa manager at full time against Wolves at VP last season. I can see a similar fate awaiting McLeish with in the next couple of months if results go as expected.

Â