The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleased with the club's statement as to my mind it acknowledges that this has been a huge mistake without actually saying it. That might lead to changes in how they manage the football side of things and maybe they will turn to the likes of GT for advice (if he'll speak to them again after last time).

Also, will the media finally acknowledge that the Blues-link was always a red herring when it came McLeish's unpopularity?
Probably not. Will be interesting what McLeish has to say on the matter if he gets another job.

I was watching SSN earlier and they brought it up again and were going on about how that would've made things hard for him but the guy at Bodymoor made a point of saying that in the end his SHA connections were meaningless as it was the results and standard of football that got fans on his back.

This was a marriage doomed to fail right from the first day
You are a press blogger and I claim my five pounds.

Personally I was prepared to like him. No, adore him and indeed build a shrine to him complete with incense and a troupe of feral monkeys. Sadly the football he delivered never warranted this level of approval.

You are a press blogger and I claim my five pounds.

Excuse me... I made this exact quote over the fence to my Mum's next door neighbour days before Pete Colley nicked it for SSN!

I am absolutely ecstatic words cannot describe. Well done randy for acting and getting rid of that loser. Let's crack on and get right man in. Lambert is the man.

We don't want curbs, McCarthy and espically a big hell no to fistface Steve Bruce!!

Woke up so happy knowing the season was over and im on holiday but to read mcliesh sacked as well is brilliant all of a sudden im excited about avfc again. Looking forward to singing(insert name here) claret and blue army. Randy please get it right this time martinez or lambert.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Is Shay sticking up for Mcleish?

Shay Given ‏ @No1shaygiven

Sorry to see Mc Leish go as he is a good man. But the fans wishes have been granted so we need to respect them as they are the soul of club

Is Shay sticking up for Mcleish?

Shay Given ‏ @No1shaygiven

Sorry to see Mc Leish go as he is a good man. But the fans wishes have been granted so we need to respect them as they are the soul of club

Where as McLeish was the arsehole of the club

Â