Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

They have sacked a number of staff over the last few weeks to the point that they don't have any football people left over there.

Will be interesting to see what direction two baseball owners take from here.

Take me money, shit on what what I hold dear and shit on our one true legend. **** off you Yank clearings in the woods. And you "who I want next" gobshites can **** off as well. The dust hasn't even settled and your putting a wish list together. Just **** off eh and find someone else.

I think he might have shed an actual tear.

Take me money, shit on what what I hold dear and shit on our one true legend. **** off you Yank clearings in the woods. And you "who I want next" gobshites can **** off as well. The dust hasn't even settled and your putting a wish list together. Just **** off eh and find someone else.

Bless his cottons.....this has genuinely made me very happy!!! :D:D:D

There's also a thread on there to discuss the next manager, which instead of discussing managers, they are all mourning.

There wont be a next kenny. Rafa or pep. Cheers king kenny. Absolute legend.

Something's seriously wrong if anyone finds it in themselves to speculate about the next manager so soon after this. Christ.

Heart broken. I love Kenny Dalglish so much.

What are we as a football club now.

The last pillar of the Liverpool FC of old. I'll write more later when I'm not so upset but for now I'll just say: Kenny Dalglish, thank you.

If they approach Brendan Rogers, Roberto Martinez or Paul Lambert, I will be absolutely **** fuming.

I feel like we are deliberately being asset stripped of personnel. It really doesn't follow any logic.

This one is particularly unhinged. Does he not realise how much they have invested in utterly shit players?

Fat Sam please..

are-you-serious-rage-face-240x180.jpg

Gutted. Just gutted. Kenny deserved another year. The man is a legend. Long live the King.

And for the piece de resistance:

The biggest smile in football.

It's difficult to take Liverpool fans seriously. I'm off to get the popcorn...

Death threats to Werner can't be far away now. :lol:

The biggest smile in football.

It's difficult to take Liverpool fans seriously. I'm off to get the popcorn...

I can only assume 'smile' is RAWK's word filter equivalent to our own 'word removed'.

It's rafa all over again, they so seriously believe that they are the brink of greatness they are completely blind to how average they are

Worst league finish in 50 years after spending £120m or as a liverpool fan sees it a cup win and £30m nett spend on a team that will win the lot next year

this scares the crap out of me because the FSG guys have a plan, and they will follow it and support it even if it means being unpopular for a time and sacking RAWKs King.

I hope they go after Capello and the likes, because if they get AVB I fear they will be challenging the top again sooner rather than later. He fits the FSG approach (loosely moneyball way for lack of a better term), has a methodical style, a plan, and will implement it from top to bottom at the club, play a style that can win things, and they will be better for it. And FSG will back him if those things are in place.

Kenny got sacked not just because of their poor table finish, but because he has no plan, no style. When they couldn't win he had no idea what to do. I am sure they suspected this, and when he was called on the carpet was asked what his plan was, what style of play they would use, they didn't like his answers if he even had any.

Liverpool broke one of the most important rules by hiring a manager who was a playing Legend (Bolton have also made this mistake, to a lesser degree).

It's as bad as betting on your own team.