Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

Saw highlights of that game. Liverpool should of won 5-1.

Hi Kenny, Welcome to Villatalk ;)

Its true. They missed alot of chances especially Dirk Kuyt. Luis Suarez was very greedy inforont of goal. They hit the woodowrk many times and should of had a penalty in the first half. Liverpool have been poor this season, but this was one game they should of had 3 points.

30 shots 6 on target. If only Roy had 100 million to spend.

Nah they'd get Bent for much less than that.

Not sure he is Kenny's type of player BOF :winkold:

A comment I've used elsewhere in discussions :nod: But I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here. Desperate men do desperate things.

You've got to give it to those Liverpool fans though. Constantly on the back of Hodgson and calling for King Kenny. £120m spent on shit and they are arguably significantly worse than the day they sacked him. And now he has proven his skills once again to become England manager.

ANOTHER home reversal this evening to Fulham is just hilarious. We should have beaten them up at Klanfield ourselves.

Next year must be their year...

But they have already won both cups havent they? I'm pretty sure they won the FA cup about a week after the quarter final draw was made.

Best post I've seen at RAWK was praising Krap Kenny for their diabolical league form because Chelsea's potential CL win means 4th place won't qualify. :crylaugh:

Will be even funnier when Chelsea beat them in the FA cup final!

The only highlights of this whole season have been watching these nut jobs and their £100 million worth of talent being spunked on by teams worth a quarter of that. Liverpool fans are hysterical, and I'm constantly in stitches. Even I couldn't have imagined Fulham turning them over at Klanfield (brilliant name by the way)

You've got to give it to those Liverpool fans though. Constantly on the back of Hodgson and calling for King Kenny. £120m spent on shit and they are arguably significantly worse than the day they sacked him. And now he has proven his skills once again to become England manager.

ANOTHER home reversal this evening to Fulham is just hilarious. We should have beaten them up at Klanfield ourselves.

Next year must be their year...

A Liverpool fan called good old Woy "the biggest fraud in football" yesterday.

The biggest fraud in football who's three points behind you, turned you over at home recently and hasn't spent 120m, all with a shitter squad. :clap:

Redscouse logic.