Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

McEachran is only young but havent seen anything in him to think he will be a star

his first touch and passing is world class

Well at least sgc is putting his curse on another teams young players for once, McEachran will be playing for Redditch Untied in two years from now probably!!

Knowing our luck, this one will probably be the exception that proves the rule! :winkold:

Exactly, that's why it's a joke of a set up

Your obviously a coach at the Under 21's and know all the circumstances?

So according to your logic, in order for anyone on this forum to have an opinion on something related to football, they need to actually have a job in football....

You're like a fly that needs swatting.

Anyone think we should loan Gardner out in January...and this time actually loan him out to a club who we know will use him properly unlike before with Bannan who was warming the bench at Leeds.

Bolton would be a decent destination...I think Wilshere had only played 4-5 games for Arsenal when they loaned him there and Sturridge was only playing Carling Cup for Chelsea when he went there and both came back ready to play in the first team.

2 more goals for Gardner tonight in the NextGen so far, yet rarely even on the bench. Would understand if we had been convincing this season, but we havn't, especially in midfield. McLiesh comments suggest he doesn't trust the youngsters.

I think they are blooding him through the next generation series..!

But then we all know that McCleish would rather play a 30 something player with experience. He has already killed of Albrighton, Clarke, Bannan so what chance has Gardner got.

I am pretty sure that he is just as good if not better that Herd and Petrov.

Â