Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

haha like it dodgy knees ;) well this "is" an aston villa fans forum and forums are used to discuss opinion SGC, your opinion may be that McEachran is better than GG, fair play to you, but in my opinion Mceachran had been VERY hyped up by the press as he came through as a 17year old, GG would have been in that position had he not had his injury which lets not forget set him back a good year or so! Gardner is more of a box to box midfielder and Mceachrans more of a deeper playmaker if FM and MOTD tells me anything.

McEachran is only young but havent seen anything in him to think he will be a star

his first touch and passing is world class

He's just a shit Barry Bannan :lol: . Naa, but all serious, his physique is similar, he disappears from games easily, but does have a decent touch and pass like you said. I don't know how you could call it world class passing though. Maybe in time.

Bar Gardners mistake, he did well with the ball. Put in one very nice cross from the right late on that someone should have latched onto. Got a very delivery as well as shot.

McEachran is only young but havent seen anything in him to think he will be a star

his first touch and passing is world class

Well at least sgc is putting his curse on another teams young players for once, McEachran will be playing for Redditch Untied in two years from now probably!!

Â