Match Thread

wedge

Cracking turn of pace from dunne there :lol: Has he been on the rice wine? keeps falling over.

So far gabby looks his usual disinterested self and im not sure how the fonz is supposed to show off his attacking goal threats on the wing?

Still, should be an interesting match, will be keeping an eye on ireland, warnock and delph in particular. Starting to settle down now after an unfortunate start and will be a good experience for the squad and hopefully help them gel a bit as a stable unit after the last 12 months.

Given looks in good shape also.

How is that fair? What's he meant to do with a 60 yard ball knocked upto his head every time? he's done well just to fashion out one chance.

Probably not, but im not his biggest fan to be honest so it may be a bit biased. Like I said though, its starting to settle down now and as Im typing gabbys put a quality ball across to the fonz for a 1 on 1.

I think the disinterested thing comes from his permanent clueless facial expression, he could be off his tits and having the time of his life but from looking at him youd think he was in a permanent vegetative state.

Petrov is a passer of the ball - if we're going to be bypassing him for the most part then he's of no use to us whatsoever, he can't do box to box and he's too slow to play the defensive role effectively. If this is us, then he'll struggle this season.

So basically according to this thread.

We're shit.

Albrighton is shit.

Dunne is shit.

Warnock is shit.

Gabby is shit.

Ireland is shit.

and so on...

Well the game I'm watching we've set out a team who aren't used to playing with each other apart from the defence. We're playing in a hot climate on a dodgy pitch v a very good passing side. After making a very bad start we've settled down well but we're shit because we're struggling as usual against the second best team in England who are having a strong pre-season.

:yawn:

quote from the general

Top 4 is absolutely our goal...and I honestly think that we will do it. We will strengthen the squad again, everyone will be settled in and comfortable...we will be huge"!

Really....!

When he say this? Top 4 in a different league to us, Chelsea are having a field trip here.