Match Thread

wedge

I have no problem with us getting totally out classed today. It might be a reality check that the management and board need.

Also it is Chelsea, they are better than us all over the pitch i'm not sure what people are expecting.

So basically according to this thread.

We're shit.

Albrighton is shit.

Dunne is shit.

Warnock is shit.

Gabby is shit.

Ireland is shit.

and so on...

Well the game I'm watching we've set out a team who aren't used to playing with each other apart from the defence. We're playing in a hot climate on a dodgy pitch v a very good passing side. After making a very bad start we've settled down well but we're shit because we're struggling as usual against the second best team in England who are having a strong pre-season.

:yawn:

This

Chelsea havn't controlled us and tore us apart like this since the second half of that 7-1 :D. We actually played well against Chelsea in the 0-0, 3-3 and the 3-0 semi final FA cup loss.

We really need a defensive midfielder. I can see alot of opponents walking through our midfield with ease.

Yeah too much space in front of Collins and Dunne so they're slipping through balls between them all the time.

We really need a defensive midfielder. I can see alot of opponents walking through our midfield with ease.

This. I can see the big gap forming again between the midfield and defence. Not liking it...

I have got no problem with us being the poorer team (lets face it, Chelsea are in a different league) but some players look like they can't be bothered.

So basically according to this thread.

We're shit.

Albrighton is shit.

Dunne is shit.

Warnock is shit.

Gabby is shit.

Ireland is shit.

and so on...

Well the game I'm watching we've set out a team who aren't used to playing with each other apart from the defence. We're playing in a hot climate on a dodgy pitch v a very good passing side. After making a very bad start we've settled down well but we're shit because we're struggling as usual against the second best team in England who are having a strong pre-season.

:yawn:

in this game most of the players have been. why make excuses for a shit performance? what good does it do to pretend we are playing well?

i prefer to tell the truth

dunne has been our best outfield player

given has done well

the rest?

alby = shit

fonz=shit

gabby=crap

ireland = shit

rest of midfield not touched the ball thanks to hoooooooooooof

I also have no problem been poorer than Chelsea, but I do have a problem with us being this much poorer than Chelsea. Both teams seem to be treating this like a Prem game, a lot of effort, fiesty tackles. We are all over the shop though.

I have got no problem with us being the poorer team (lets face it, Chelsea are in a different league) but some players look like they can't be bothered.

I don't think it's a case of not being bothered myself. It's just so hot and we're having to chase Chelsea around with the ball, so we're naturally going to be more fatigued then they are. If we had the ability to out-pass them we would, but we don't unfortunately. Just gotta sit tight and try and counter them.