Brad Guzan

R.Bear

Guzan used to be a flapper, this seems to have changed over night, or did i imagine that?

He did used to be a tad uncertain but yes, that's definitely changed. He's matured significantly as a keeper.

Really happy for him that he now looks like being Given (see what i did there?!) a chance to establish himself as #1.

No concerns at all about having him etween the sticks.

I for one hope he is Given more chances to Marshall our defence.

:D

Really happy for him that he now looks like being Given (see what i did there?!) a chance to establish himself as #1.

Now where did I put my yellow card :P

When I clicked on this thread, I thought I'd siegrist, or something like it.

• 2 weeks later...

hopefully we can offload given if brad keeps this up. i think shay strikes me as the kind of chap who'll move to play to be honest, so hopefully we won't have a repeat of trying to get rid of our big waged subs

at half time in the Everton game, I turned to me mate and claimed that I could have stopped the Piennar goal. (I'd definately have stopped the Fellaini header).....Brad's save from Dyer today proved those are stoppable. Given wouldn't have got to that anymore.

Â