Murdoch Scum

snowychap

just shoot every last journalist editor and personality associated with thundering shitrag of a paper. I'm long past the idea you can talk to these people, they know exactly what theyi're doing, whipping up people into outrages simply for their own power-grabbing gain, provoking intense anger and division ( given my reaction, I suppose it works, I wish they'd all die on a **** fire ) preventing in all ways possible the elevation of people or ideas that threaten their ideal. 

**** it. I'd chance my arm with a world with curtailed freedoms over the pigsty we have now. We need reams and reams more regulation over these bastards. ( It's nothing to do with the political angle, criticise his IDEAS, sure crack on, but this incitement to stupidity and ignorance has catastrophic consequences ). 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966766/Did-Neo-Nazi-murder-Jo-fear-d-lose-council-house-grew-Terrorist-thought-property-end-occupied-immigrant-family-MP-wouldn-t-help-him.html

Did Neo-Nazi murder Jo over fear he'd lose council house he grew up in? Terrorist thought property could end up being occupied by an immigrant family - and the MP wouldn't help him 

• Thomas Mair had been asked to consider leaving his three-bedroom home
  • He'd lived in the council house for 40 years and was considered a recluse 
  • He had been in house by himself for 20 years after his grandmother died 
  • Murderer suspected foreign family were going to be given his house 

Thomas Mair may have murdered MP Jo Cox because he feared losing his home of 40 years to an immigrant family.

The neo-Nazi had been asked to consider leaving the three bedroom semi-detached council home he had occupied alone since his grandmother’s death 20 years ago.

He suspected, possibly wrongly, it would be given to foreigners moving into his West Yorkshire town and believed the Labour MP would not help him, it was claimed.

The revelation may offer some clue as to what was behind the obsessive recluse’s decision to commit such an appalling crime.

How can anyone defend the Mail? Total scumbags. They should be tried for inciting hatred.

And the **** top rated comments. The human race is **** doomed.

There are plenty of things I would like to say about this case, but I have got to the point where I fear I dare not say them. Such is the state of this country now.

Your right. we live in a world that Orwell predicted in 1984 only comments and views that rit in with the liberal elite are allowed or considered...

Jo cox was another Labour rat who would rather spend time helping out immigrant families and campaigning for increases in the international aid budget than help White working class families.

If it is true that he killed her because she would not help him, that would explain a lot - but this is the first we have heard of the possible reason in 6 months. Has the media been colluding in covering up the reason he killed her?

Looks like a council jobsworth pushed him over the edge. Probably along the lines of the 'bedroom tax' and then him not being able to afford the rent. Just wondering but I suspect the council will move a family in there now with suspiciously old looking 'children'.

Edited by StefanAVFC

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Those comments are absolutely sickening.

That is a real hateful rag and sadly reflects a section of our society that appears to be growing in numbers.

No Mark. People are fed up of left wing PC culture being forced down their throats. Get with the times.

• Like 1

I don't know whether the comments are something to be 'angry' about or sympathise with them.

Anger because they are down-right wrong, or sympathetic because of the state the country has let these people become.  Who do you blame?  The individuals - who aren't capable of looking at this and thinking "This is wrong, incorrect and inciting anger with emotive reading", who probably do see 'immigrants' coming into their local poorer areas, displacing white people etc?

Or do you blame past governments for allowing this kind of thinking to permeate into it's citizens through lack of education etc? 

I genuinely find it hard to work out.  One one hand education and opening minds is everything.  On the other, you cannot force people to be educated, because they don't want it.  And may I say, what a shame for those people that they choose that way - although, would they if their families encouraged education?! - because the standard of free education in the UK is pretty good overall.

So for those who don't want to be educated and to 'be ignorant', do we forget about them?  And if we do forget about them, is this what happens?

I suppose the biggest factor is that the original article is written and presented by educated people... I think that's who I should blame..  They are causing these ill thoughts towards other people.

Either way, we find ourselves in an incredibly hard situation.

I think since the internet was 'born' - the split between intelligent and uneducated is widening.  More people than ever are continuing their educations, and those people (probably quite rightly) expect to earn more than the 'uneducated', creating an even bigger split between the have's and have not's.

Thinking about how to make everyone happy is absolutely mind boggling.  I'm glad I'm neither too smart nor too dumb to be able to affect those decisions :) 

Maybe the intelligent high earners should give more towards social problems.. ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't expect the Sun will be particularly critical of her any time soon. Presumably you won't have to give your details to look at page 3, unlike looking at tits online going forward.

Is there anything less than despicable about this government? I can't think of anything.

• Like 4

Â