Murdoch Scum

snowychap

I've seen the tragic news that their fake sheikh man has just been sent for a spell in Big House for tampering with evidence - attempting to send an innocent person to jail, for money for the Murdoch scum papers.

I'm gutted.

It should have been done years ago

21 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Sorry but not sure how a dental check is unethical/intrusive. Open your mouth, ok no wisdom teeth on you go....

If the deal is to bring in kids you would expect some sort of check/verification on those that look like they are in their 40's but apparently asking someone to verify their age now makes you a racist

the dental professionals are saying it's a vague and unsuitable test and gives results of plus or minus 3,4 or 5 years

Who do I trust as having the most knowledge on age checks by dental records, the dental profession, or a cockwomble MP?

15 minutes ago, blandy said:

I've seen the tragic news that their fake sheikh man has just been sent for a spell in Big House for tampering with evidence - attempting to send an innocent person to jail, for money for the Murdoch scum papers.

I'm gutted.

It should have been done years ago

i am suprised he was even trialed to be honest  

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

There is some suspicion that the refugees are comin' over 'ere and then once we let them in, they start changing their age. Not by a lot, but it's alleged that every 365 days or so they've been adding a year to their age - not so much as to bring attention to their wicked deception, but nevertheless it's claimed this scam has led to significant increases in people's ages once let in to the country. Someone surely needs to do something?

think-of-the-children.jpg

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

People got in to quite a state a week or two ago when the sun had a split front page. One part was a moralising editorial about Ched Evans saying he might be innocent of rape but he’s still a scumbag for treating women as objects. Next to that, a picture of a woman naked but with her arms placed to conceal tits and genitals and a headline that invited you to check her out on pages 3 & 4.
I had presumed it was a spoof, but sadly it was a real front page.
Can’t really blame somebody for seeing an easy profit to be made from mouth breathers.

To be fair, if people on VT throw out accusations of misogyny while ignoring the constant objectification of women and don't seem to see the double-standard, how can you expect that Sun readers should do any better?  :)

• Like 3

It absolutely horrifies me. We're got a US presidential candidate who wants to build a massive **** wall, far right parties gaining momentum across the continent, and in our own country, mainstream media demonising refugees, the electorate voting to live in a more isolated country, and xenophobic attacks at all time highs. 

I can't see things getting better any time soon. It's not going to be a fun decade or two to live through.

1 hour ago, darrenm said:

vt.jpgDon't necessarily agree with the Brexiters last bit, but the message rings true.

clearly this bloke has never been on VT cause everyone in the remain thread is a super economist and goes on about nothing but the £ :)

but when did interest rates rise ? (hint it went down in Aug )

it's in the piss you off thread already but I get pissed off when people post things like this without spending 30 seconds fact checking it

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Since when did the sun become the nations favourite newspaper?

Well, if you judge how loved something is by hoe well it sells, about 40 years ago. There's an awful lot of idiots/words removed in this country, that'll forgive lies, slander, hypocrisy, bigotry, breaking the law, and pretty much anything else, as long as there's a nice set of tits on page 3.

More towns and cities need to follow the lead of Liverpool by banning that peice of shit.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Well, if you judge how loved something is by hoe well it sells, about 40 years ago. There's an awful lot of idiots/words removed in this country, that'll forgive lies, slander, hypocrisy, bigotry, breaking the law, and pretty much anything else, as long as there's a nice set of tits on page 3.

More towns and cities need to follow the lead of Liverpool by banning that peice of shit.

I do agree however, they still have other things like sky in Liverpool which is owned by that vermin Murdoch 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I do agree however, they still have other things like sky in Liverpool which is owned by that vermin Murdoch 

Half right. He doesn't own sky, though. He'd like to. It's like Ellis was at villa, largest single shareholder, but not owner.

19 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

To be fair, if people on VT throw out accusations of misogyny while ignoring the constant objectification of women and don't seem to see the double-standard, how can you expect that Sun readers should do any better?  :)

I'd like to play my superiority card here, and say 'not me'.

But in general, a good point well made.

• Like 1

Â