Murdoch Scum

snowychap

The government screwed the free movement agreement up badly by not making sure that we had enough infrastructure to cope with the extra millions of people coming here. I voted out of Europe based on the fact that I am sick of not being able to get my son an appointment to see a doctor for a few days when he's unwell, then, having been told to go to A&E, having to sit up there for half a day just to get seen by some foreign doctor -  who probably did a third of the training that ours do in order to qualify for that job - that my son is fine and to just give him Calpol. There's no places in local schools so kids have to go outside of their area. Nurseries are also difficult to get in to.

It's just messed up because we haven't built enough in preparation for those coming here. The government was/are to blame for that. I have black, Asian and European friends who all agree with me. They too said that Britain should not take many more people until they increase the infrastructure of the country to accommodate accordingly. 

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I understand and appreciate your concerns, but so much of that is just false and unfair.

I mean, it's fairly lazy to make this about immigration. It's an aspect of it, sure, but I lived in a low immigration, pretty much all white area and I couldn't get an appointment ever. Blame NHS funding and absolutely woeful working conditions for doctors. Not immigration.

Pretty shoddy point to be honest. Thinly veiled racism even. Because they're foreign they're worse doctors? I take offense to that, as would my mum's Sri Lankan oncologist and Indian surgeon who saved her life.

Again, blaming that on immigration is wrong. It's the same everywhere. People want to go to better schools. People have been moving to new houses to get into better schools for years. That isn't something you can blame on immigration. Again, I lived in a very white, low immigration area and there were shortages of places too.

All in all, your post disappointed me. Empty rhetoric and hatred of foreigners based on no evidence really. Especially the part about foreign doctors. I thought that was especially unfair.

Not sure what the post had to do with 'Murdoch scum' either.

Hatred of foreigners yet my foreign pals agree with me? OK, if that's what you think. I'm no racist. I just want the country to be ready for the millions that are coming here. 

I know people in almost 0% immigration areas who have had to buy houses in different 0% immigrations areas to get them into the better school.

It just read as a lazy, baseless rant about immigration. Sorry villarocker.

8 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

"i have a black friend is hardly a defense'. I didn't call you a racist but you're hardly helping yourself making stupid statements like this:

You want the country to be prepared, yet you're saying that foreign doctors aren't as good. They are. You have literally no proof for this. Immigration directly helps our health service in that respect because we get so many from abroad. Skilled workers are a positive of immigration. They're hardly stealing British doctor's jobs are they? Of all the professions to attack for having a large amount of foreigners, you've chosen to attack doctors. After saying you want the health service to be prepared. For me, that's mindblowingly short sighted.

As I said, my mum's Sri Lankan Oncologist (with an accent) and her Indian surgeon (with an accent) would take exception to you saying you don't want to see them because they have an accent, and that their training isn't as good as British training. That's just blind nationalism I'm afraid.

You're the one making these points making yourself look like a racist; this isn't me twisting your words and making you look bad.

Your post didn't make sense. It was an awkward ramble of poorly thought-out points, that, once even slightly deconstructed, didn't make sense.

I notice you didn't even debate anything I said and went straight to the 'my foreign friends agree with me'. That says it all really.

The foreign doctors I have encountered have been poor quality. I didn't say anywhere that all foreign doctors are no good, did I? 

How does the above make me look racist? I'm talking from personal experience that foreign doctors have failed me and my family so of course I would prefer to see a British doctor although, they are not all great either. And, by the way, when I say British I mean born and educated in Britain that are of all religions and colours. 

If you think my words portray me as a racist then that's your opinion. Those who know me and work with me etc know I'm not and, like I said earlier, share the same beliefs as me that the country has become over-populated for the infrastructure at hand. 

I cannot prove that foreign doctors working in Britain are of lesser quality than British doctors. Just as you cannot prove that they are higher quality. But, a close friend of mine has a partner who has worked as a nurse for around 15 years and she says that the standard of training that she and her British-trained colleagues have is superior to those coming in from abroad. She also claims that communication is a problem too and that the same applies to the doctors. In her opinion, they are of lesser quality. I didn't ask my friend "what does your missus think of foreign staff in the health service". I asked him "what does your missus think of the state of the NHS". There were many problems mentioned and the above was one of them. 

Edited by villarocker

Doctors are doctors at the end of the day. Like everything you have good and bad. In my town the British doctors are streets ahead of the foreign ones. Infact some of the foreign ones are shameful. Flip the coin though and you have the foreign doctors that helped my gran battle cancer which I could never thank enough. If you can do your job right I don't give a **** if your brown, yellow or purple. Regarding housing, foreigners do tend to get priority over British folk, that's in my experience anyway. There was a petition on my mums estate to stop a house being turned into bed sits for immigrants. They were successful in stopping it going ahead. Schools? Not too many immigrants in Rugeley yet so schools are not affected. My son goes to one of the best schools in the county so can't complain there.

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Schools? Not too many immigrants in Rugeley yet so schools are not affected. My son goes to one of the best schools in the county so can't complain there.

Did your son go to one of the best schools in the county because of a lack of immigration, or because of catchment areas? Lichfield has no immigration really and people are fighting to getting into schools.

In the cities, it's a different system with applications to various schools. If people don't get into schools there, it isn't to do with immigration either.

Following last year's scandal regarding how deeply Corbyn bowed, this year the scum have gone one further, capturing a still image of him walking a bit funny, and using it to show that he literally danced his way to the cenotaph. They've removed it now, but not before thousands of mouth breathers have read it to reinforce their opinion that he's a traitor that hates our country.

Next year they'll probably snap him tying his laces and Photoshop it in to him shitting on a soldier's grave.

h31iYgG.jpg

It comes to something when the Mirror are fact checking!

Â