What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You play this on a regular basis  :)

I'm working my way through their catalogue again. Got to be honest, not a massive fan of their later stuff. First 3 albums are dynamite though. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm working my way through their catalogue again. Got to be honest, not a massive fan of their later stuff. First 3 albums are dynamite though. 

Completely agree. The masterplan is decent too.

• Like 1

Just now, Designer1 said:

What a fantastic band.

Really are!

I recently went through and got rid of a large part of my CD collection (stuff I already had on vinyl and other one's I felt I could do without)

This led to me once again falling in love with a lot of the stuff I listened to in the 90's.

Sisters of Mercy, Paradise Lost, Type O Negative...

Shame they are so expensive to buy on vinyl now.

• Like 1

a2157244285_16.jpg

MASTER BOOT RECORD - C:\>COPY *.* A: /V

MASTER BOOT RECORD has to be one of my current favourite music producers. I think what I adore the most is that this whole project is somewhat of a happy accident. MBR fell into this genre when experimenting with genre mashups and decided to combine Chiptune/Synth with Black Metal, it kinda worked. He's now released a handful of albums and has a rather decent underground following.

MASTER BOOT RECORD is 100% synthesised and combines styles from early-90's games/chiptune with heavy metal textures and classical symphonic music. The music is dense and heavy, but in a video game boss fight kind of way rather than heavy metal mosh pit kind of way. It's really unique and the album I'm currently listening to 'C:\>COPY *.* A: /V' is his latest record. 

I will post the full album below. He uploads everything he creates for free to YouTube so I'm not ripping the guy off posting it here.

Â