What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Been listening to a lot of prog albums lately, floyd,ELP and yes.  I think I would like yes a lot more if it was not for their vocalist who's voice I cannot stand. As a whole I don't mind yes but yeah the vocalist puts a downer on things.

2 hours ago, turnbull said:

Defo a "like" for Neu!

if you like a bit of Neu! you might just like pinky blue squared CD in the background: Nisenenmondai

anyway, home now, time for a whisky and some Ogden's

33324446326_ef56d97418_z.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Oh no, you were doing so well until you mentioned the **** ing 'V word'. :angry:

I know you're not fussed by vinyl, but a proper LP is a thing of beauty. I'm not gonna argue about the sound quality, or the expense, but I'd go for the record every time, if available.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

I know you're not fussed by vinyl, but a proper LP is a thing of beauty. I'm not gonna argue about the sound quality, or the expense, but I'd go for the record every time, if available.

I used to collect vinyl when I was at primary school and had a half decent collection. Sadly most got badly damaged by an house fire(mum pissed up) anyway I've tried over the past year to start collecting again but it's just too ****** expensive. I'm hoping @rjw63 leaves me his collection in his will so if that's the case why bother ;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I used to collect vinyl when I was at primary school and had a half decent collection. Sadly most got badly damaged by an house fire(mum pissed up) anyway I've tried over the past year to start collecting again but it's just too ****** expensive. I'm hoping @rjw63 leaves me his collection in his will so if that's the case why bother ;)

Ha! I have a son and a step daughter who want a 50/50 split on my stuff!

but seriously, you can get bargains galore on eBay and Discogs

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

To be honest, it was better when it wasn't trendy (I know I sound like a hipster!). When it was second hand, and limited release stuff, it was a lot cheaper. New releases now, you're talking £15 to £25!

Â