What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Nils Frahm and Olarfur Arnalds - Loon

Bought it a week or so ago but only just got round to listening. Hypnotic

Doesn't surprise me :) - I did the same - "Collaborative works" came last friday (double album containing loon and some other stuff). it is indeed Hypnotic.

You can also download a free album of Erased Tapes artists inc Nils Frahm from the website http://www.erasedtapes.com/downloads

You just need to register. Its quite a good sampler, already had three customers this week ask what it was and downloaded it whilst still in the car!

• Like 2

361566.jpg

never really gave dylan a chance, am i missing much regarding my taste in music?

Others on here will say no. But I say yes, big time. Knowing the stuff you like, I'd start with Highway 61 Revisited or Blonde on Blonde, and see what you think. 

• Like 2

I saw the 6 CD plus book version earlier today, but at £99.99 thought I'd give it a swerve!

Same here, although I was tempted. I bought the deluxe versions of The Basement Tapes and Self Portrait, but this one seems to be of mainly academic interest - too many multiple takes of well-known songs, rather than unheard of outtakes. I have a mate who's bought the 6-CD version, so I'll rip his to have a listen to it. I've also entered a competition to win the 16-CD version! 

Edited by mjmooney

gave dylan a listen and for some reason i just cant take to him, although i like the odd song. definitely see why people like him though.

I can't stand Dylan, whiny screechy voiced git

• Like 2

not an album as such... but the legend that is                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Carl Cox Live @ Time Warp 2015

Dylan's a great songwriter, on form, and an horrendous performer. His voice is... Irritating.

Just to chime in on the Dylan debate I personally find his voice grates on me and always has, yet he wrote "Masters of War" and is therefore a genius.

Â