What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

75-15-180-2.jpg

The soundtrack to the film, a live album essentially. The more I delve into Willie Nelsons back catalogue, the more I love him. Red Headed Stranger, Pancho and Lefty in particular have been played to death of late. I feel that because his music was always on in the house I was immune to it, this year though has been me discovering his back catalogue, really as a result of his last album with Merle Haggard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Noel Gallagher doing Oasis B-Sides on BBC red button now.

Sounds bloody brilliant. 

noel is brilliant. love his voice and imo is a very talented musician, also hes cool as f*** and does not grate me the way liam does sometimes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sounds bloody brilliant. 

have you heard the MTV unplugged album? liam does not turn up, well he does but he decides hes not doing it and just heckles noel from the crowd. noel nails it.

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sounds bloody brilliant. 

Hope it turns up on Youtube pretty soon. The Cabaret Sauvage show he and Gem did from Paris and the MTV Unplugged is the best music I ever heard.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

have you heard the MTV unplugged album? liam does not turn up, well he does but he decides hes not doing it and just heckles noel from the crowd. noel nails it.

Ive seen that, I always thought it was pre-planned for some reason as all the songs were set up so well for Noel to sing.

I think the whole not turning up and then appearing was just a bit of a 'rock and roll' angle on it. 

Maybe they agreed Liam would be shit :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Hope it turns up on Youtube pretty soon. The Cabaret Sauvage show he and Gem did from Paris and the MTV Unplugged is the best music I ever heard.

Should be able to download from BBC at some point I'd assume? 

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

Ive seen that, I always thought it was pre-planned for some reason as all the songs were set up so well for Noel to sing.

I think the whole not turning up and then appearing was just a bit of a 'rock and roll' angle on it. 

Maybe they agreed Liam would be shit :lol:

the legend has it liam had been on a three day bender and turned up pissed out of his head and decided at the last minute he was just going to sit in the balcony to carry on drinking. got very fond memories of growing up with oasis, in their prime they were brilliant.

• Like 1

On 04/12/2015, 10:12:28, rjw63 said: g6n1bMR.jpg

my grandad must have pushing 20 albums by these on vinyl. they made some decent albums back in the day.

Does he want to sell any?

Â