What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i'll ask but i very much doubt it ha. 

:(

Play 'N' The Game has a great cover of the Beach Boys' "Wild Honey" on it

11 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

anyone else find hawkwind a bit punky sometimes? the album above came out during the punk years so that might explain that but some of their other stuff is punky at times.

Definitely. Perhaps even post punk. Stuff like urban guerilla is quite Buzzcocks like.

Still getting round to doing my records of the year, they will come but its been such good year but currently listening to this

Track 1 on PSYK Vol 1 an a triple vinyl compilation album released last week to celebrate the third Liverpool Psyche fest that took place earlier in the year. Every band on it has played the festival and it really is an awesome compilation. For £22.99 you get all three slabs of vinyl and the album spread across 2 cds.

In work for another 6 days from tomorrow then I'll do my list as I can't see my buying anything new before the end of the year now. I set myself a task to buy on average an album a week this year and despite a good few weeks off purchasing in the summer I've well gone past that, hence the herculean task. Coming soon!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chindie said:

I'll listen to anything Sam Beam does, and Ben Bridwell is from Band of Horses who I love. So shocker, this album of covers is a cracker.

I used to love an iron and wine song and for the life of me can't recall what it was, I want to say a postal service cover but that doesn't seem right. 

Â