What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

BORIS+-+praparat.jpg

boris/BORIS' new album. It's different, again, but it's still good. Which is nice. It goes ambient, it goes rock, it goes drone, it goes noise, and it goes inbetween.

It's great. I love it. I usually love Boris anyway. 

Me too. I'm a total sucker for them. If they ever released another record that I didn't buy I think I might DIE. Imagine, then, my concern when seeing the pre - orders become a available for VEIN CD reissue and Thing That Solomon Overlooked 4xCD box, having already shelled out for the above, Joe Volk split, and Asobi Seksu split in recent months );

Just finished listening to Policia. I've got to say Gaz (as much as I know you're going to post a picture of something animated telling me to GTFO) that I really don't dig it. Great voice, great sound, get that **** auto-tune switched off..!

To be honest, apart from 3 great tracks the rest of the album is pretty much filler.

However, far be it from me not to live up to expectations....

424.gif

220px-Ryan_Adams_Gold.jpg

Never actually heard anything by him or Whiskeytown. I have, however, been reading a lot about his antics over the years. He strikes me as being one of the worst divas in the world of people that actually play instruments...

I've always wondered if he really did kick someone out his gig for shouting for Summer of 69, or if it's just an urban myth?

Just finished listening to Policia. I've got to say Gaz (as much as I know you're going to post a picture of something animated telling me to GTFO) that I really don't dig it. Great voice, great sound, get that **** auto-tune switched off..!

To be honest, apart from 3 great tracks the rest of the album is pretty much filler.

However, far be it from me not to live up to expectations....

424.gif

I've seen them twice in the past year or so, and their live show is well worth the price of admission.

Edited by JamieZ

First of all nice one to all those who recommended Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. I loved their new album... but cannot stop listening to Murder Ballads at the minute. What an exceptional album, so dark and beautiful at the same time. The tracks with PJ Harvey and Kylie are amazing!

But also got this today and looking forward to giving it a go....

brmc_specter_at_the_feast.jpg

Anyone tried it?

First of all nice one to all those who recommended Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. I loved their new album... but cannot stop listening to Murder Ballads at the minute. What an exceptional album, so dark and beautiful at the same time. The tracks with PJ Harvey and Kylie are amazing!

tr5Rq67ss.gif

Â