• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa is not many of our first choice, but some of the drivel posted about if he were to become our manager is laughable. He is a high profile manager with a top Cv, how deluded are us Villa fans? As someone said earlier, if the board listened to everything we said we would never appoint a manager! WAKE UP FFS!

now thats a huge twist

we seem to be going for managers who are not at other clubs so will be interesting to see who we go for.

no hughes, fsw or mclaren

i hope randy is not thinking of giving the job to mccalister, that would be a major disaster

Dont believe Benitez would have turned us down, he lives in Liverpool and wants to stay there. Villa is just about commutable, so unless he wants the Everton job after we poach Moyes, then he wouldnt have turned us down.

Any chance of some constructive comments rather then

Benitez is a fat ****

Owen Coyle LMAO

Please?

Quite right, the level of football 'debating' is terrible. I don't even know why I am reading to be honest.

i really don't think it'll be abotu budget, this is the last summer that randy can have a splurge in the market without worrying about the new uefa rules on finance isn't it? if so would make sense to invest heavily in the squad so money can be made with sales to balance the books later if needs be. i don't reckon the money has run out at all, and i doubt that we'd be in the market for a top manager with a budget of zero. that woudl be stupid.

**** off sky, make it sound like the FSW has rejected us! I would have welcomed his appointment, but he was clearly used as a smoke screen for us to get a deal done with Carlo.....

I hope!