• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owen Coyle LMAO. :lol::lol:

Look up the word ambition in a dictionary.

The man in line to replace Arsene Wenger. But yes we would be best to appoint a manager who has failed rather than an up and coming manager, showing MUCH more ambition.

Can't people just accept Rafa is a devisive person, can you just accept many of us utterly hate him and that for the good of villa and the fans we should just not appoint a manager the divides all from the start. We need a man we will alll get behind even if we didn't rate them. Coyle or Martinez are managers we'd give a chance too. Rafa will only get all my hatred if he was manager. He is such a horrible human being, and we'd be made to appoint another ex Liverpool failure.

Well he wouldn't be my first choice (just to make that clear)

but no, not 'most people hate him' ....I'm sure if you asked this whole board 'do you hate Rafa Benitez' ...

I imagine the percentage would be extremely low. Even people who don't like him, don't 'hate' him like you do.

What's he even done?

Well I have heard it's a done deal. It's a **** joke I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR LERNER

he has not got a clue!!!

Rafa is shit. He finished 7th with **** Liverpool and got sacked. That says it all !!!

I can hear the holte end now

YOUR JUST A FAT SPANISH WAITER

Grow up!

He also won the CL and also got to another final and not forgetting the second place finish with an amount of points that would have won the league any other year.

I just think hes a bloke on the way down. He will see us as 2nd rate after liverpool - and his main motivation for joining us is that he is settled up north - were a pay cheque for a middle aged family man - and if he keeps us ticking over he will be on a good earner for a few years.

You can't argue with his CV - But I just get the feeling all his truimphs are in the past.

I think its 90% Rafa now - Those ITK's that are rubishing it - is probably because they didn't get the scoop.

Bottom line is - he is a better manager than GH - but not that much.

On the subject of Coyle, each and every one of us would have given him a piggy back from Bolton to Brum during January if we thought we could have signed him up.

So what's changed? He's an amazing manager who plays some quite brilliant football.

As the situation stands, i'd now have him as my first choice.

"each and every one of us would"?!?

I think you'll find I was not one of them.. and will not be one of them.

On the subject of Coyle, each and every one of us would have given him a piggy back from Bolton to Brum during January if we thought we could have signed him up.

So what's changed? He's an amazing manager who plays some quite brilliant football.

As the situation stands, i'd now have him as my first choice.

THIS.

I often tune in especially to watch Bolton play, they are like the Barcelona of the premier league :crylaugh:

They were brilliant in the cup semi final too. Oh wait hang on.........

Bolton lost one game. Coyle is shit.

Am I the only one who feels a bit sorry for McClaren? I didn't feel he was the right fit for the job either but some of the comments about him have got quite personal and regardless of what people think of him it must be difficult whenever he is linked with a job in his home country to get the kind of reaction he does.

Why on Earth would anybody want Owen Coyle ffs :?

Are we not wanting Aston Villa to be moving onward and upward

I don't think it will be but I'd just like to point out that at some point younger talent needs to be given a chance!

Moyes was an Owen Coyle though before he managed Evedrton FC. I'm sure Kenwright and co interviewed a number of candidates and decided he was the best man for the job because he impressed them.

I would hope that Villa's board would have a good look round and possibly interview a few candidates to see who likewise impressed them equally.

If Villa announced Owen Coyle or Martinez with possibly GH as DOF if and when he gets better, I for one would at least give them a chance!

the difference is everton had no money and having finished 16th the previous year were 17th with 8 games to go, they had nothing to lose and were rolling their last roll of the dice with employing moyes in a desperate bid to avoid the drop.

we are not in that position , we are not desperate where we need to risk it on an unproven manager, we have the resources to move onwards and upwards with proven quality

everton got lucky, moyes got them 7th the following year, however nearly got the relegated the next year, they finished 17th

i doubt randy can afford that sort of gamble

Did he shag your Mrs or something?

I remember you're a gambling man sounds like you stand to loose quite a bit if it's Rafa.

I only had a bit on Hughes so that is basically gone now. He won't be manager. I lose the same amount of money if we appoint Coyle or Martinez. I want one of them now, I'm praying for one.

On the subject of rafa or wally, I've decided for sure that either of these are appointed and I definitely wont renew my season ticket.

Whether that makes me less of a fan, oh well, me missus wants to get pregnant and I cant justify to myself making an exception to go and watch either of those clowns.

I'm sorry but when you support a team you support a team regardless of the manager. I'd still go and watch Villa even if we were in the conference and Dowie was our manager and I'm sure the very large majority of people on here would too.

Thats **** bullshit. If they appoint a vile pig like Rafa they are alienating a big portion of the fans. People pay to support a team they can get behind, i physically hate Rafa Benitez and will stop watching football if he becomes our manager. I will also do what i can to voice my displeasure at Randy.

Rafa Benitez is a gutter swine piece of shit ****. He better stay the **** away from Villa.

I think someone needs to get some perspective, maybe some fresh air.

I would like a manager who actually knows how to win something.

It doesn't get much better than Ancelotti but Rafa is also a top draw manager who wins actual trophies! (we have forgotten what that feels like down this club)

Moyes, Coyle etc are just boring safe mediocrity again, we'd be trudging along again hoping for something to happen.

Am I the only one who feels a bit sorry for McClaren? I didn't feel he was the right fit for the job either but some of the comments about him have got quite personal and regardless of what people think of him it must be difficult whenever he is linked with a job in his home country to get the kind of reaction he does.

Valhalla has a mate ! (or a fake account)