• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Rafa is out of it because of the money. Clubs that have no money to spend don't spend the kind of money we spent in January.

Spend £££ to save us losing ££££££££££ by being relagated.

Got 64/1 on Carlo earlier today, now down to 16/1.....

Probably because you are putting money on him.

I dont think my £2 would have had such a significant impact on the market!

You have to hand it to Randy. He really is keeping the media on their toes. Honestly, every single journo is clutching at straws. They haven't got the slightest clue who we are in for. The journo's have just got a pick n mix of managers and are hoping sooner or later one Rowntree's Random will have people believing!!!

You have to hand it to Randy. He really is keeping the media on their toes. Honestly, every single journo is clutching at straws. They haven't got the slightest clue who we are in for. The journo's have just got a pick n mix of managers and are hoping sooner or later one Rowntree's Random will have people believing!!!

Think Randy is up against a wall here. Why does it fill me with dread whenever I hear 'we will take our time' - nothing good ever happens after such a statement.

Time to show what youre made of Randy.

For all you moyes hopefuls - his silence is due to him being on holiday. But Alan Irvine (one of the everton coaches) has again stated Moyes is happy where he is.