• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Lets compare Rafas record to Villa managers over the last 25 years. Oh yeah he has a better record than all of them.

So did Houllier !!

I dont care what managers have done before, its what they will do with Villa. FSW will need money to do anything, big money. Martinez/Coyle have potential and could achieve more. Its a gamble, but its comparable to signing a young up and coming player rather than a journeyman. We know what we will get with the journeyman and it will be solid, but the youngster may surprise us all.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nothing to do with what he's won. I just physically hate the man like most people on this planet do. I couldn't stomach the vile swine as thehead of our club. We are better than that. I'm seething with rage now just at the thought of him. I need to avoid this thread for awhile.

:shock:

Lets compare Rafas record to Villa managers over the last 25 years. Oh yeah he has a better record than all of them.

So did Houllier !!

I dont care what managers have done before, its what they will do with Villa. FSW will need money to do anything, big money. Martinez/Coyle have potential and could achieve more. Its a gamble, but its comparable to signing a young up and coming player rather than a journeyman. We know what we will get with the journeyman and it will be solid, but the youngster may surprise us all.

Like John Gregory :D

On the subject of rafa or wally, I've decided for sure that either of these are appointed and I definitely wont renew my season ticket.

Whether that makes me less of a fan, oh well, me missus wants to get pregnant and I cant justify to myself making an exception to go and watch either of those clowns.

I'm sorry but when you support a team you support a team regardless of the manager. I'd still go and watch Villa even if we were in the conference and Dowie was our manager and I'm sure the very large majority of people on here would too.

Thats **** bullshit. If they appoint a vile pig like Rafa they are alienating a big portion of the fans. People pay to support a team they can get behind, i physically hate Rafa Benitez and will stop watching football if he becomes our manager. I will also do what i can to voice my displeasure at Randy.

Rafa Benitez is a gutter swine piece of shit ****. He better stay the **** away from Villa.

I would've thought you'd be able to get behind the team regardless of who was manager? :? Since when was the manager the club?

I won't boo my team or anything. I just couldn't bear to even think of that man as our manager. I hate him with such a pssion that it would equal my love of villa. I'd have to avoid football until he was gone.

No offence but I think that's mad. How can your hatred of anything in the game equal your love of Villa?

HATE SMALL HEATH AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE VILLA

Well I have heard it's a done deal. It's a **** joke I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR LERNER

he has not got a clue!!!

Rafa is shit. He finished 7th with **** Liverpool and got sacked. That says it all !!!

I can hear the holte end now

YOUR JUST A FAT SPANISH WAITER

On the subject of Coyle, each and every one of us would have given him a piggy back from Bolton to Brum during January if we thought we could have signed him up.

So what's changed? He's an amazing manager who plays some quite brilliant football.

As the situation stands, i'd now have him as my first choice.

Can't people just accept Rafa is a devisive person, can you just accept many of us utterly hate him and that for the good of villa and the fans we should just not appoint a manager the divides all from the start. We need a man we will alll get behind even if we didn't rate them. Coyle or Martinez are managers we'd give a chance too. Rafa will only get all my hatred if he was manager. He is such a horrible human being, and we'd be made to appoint another ex Liverpool failure.

On the subject of Coyle, each and every one of us would have given him a piggy back from Bolton to Brum during January if we thought we could have signed him up.

So what's changed? He's an amazing manager who plays some quite brilliant football.

THIS.

What's Rafa Benitez even done to be that hated? Jesus Christ, you're acting as if Gary Glitter is becoming our manager. Pathetic.
Forget Glitter, you'd think Hitler was becoming manager. :shock:

Well I have heard it's a done deal. It's a **** joke I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR LERNER

he has not got a clue!!!

Rafa is shit. He finished 7th with **** Liverpool and got sacked. That says it all !!!

I can hear the holte end now

YOUR JUST A FAT SPANISH WAITER

A done deal according to who? :lol:

Lost all respect because of some rumours? brilliant.

:lol:

It's nothing to do with what he's won. I just physically hate the man like most people on this planet do. I couldn't stomach the vile swine as thehead of our club. We are better than that. I'm seething with rage now just at the thought of him. I need to avoid this thread for awhile.

:lol:

I think you need to avoid civilized society for a while as well.

THIS.

I often tune in especially to watch Bolton play, they are like the Barcelona of the premier league :crylaugh:

They were brilliant in the cup semi final too. Oh wait hang on.........