• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

How does chanting "**** off small health" and "ginger c***" on national television show any integrity whatsoever?

This is Birmingham, not the leafy lanes of Kent. Poor language isnt a barometer of integrity. There was no violence, no vandalism and I haven't heard of any arrests.

I am afraid that poor language chanted en masse is a barometer, unless you believe that there are no decent people in Birmingham and that our women, children and old people should be subjected to this kind of thing.

Poor language? You having a giraffe? What do hear at every match across the country?

Right??

And that makes it right does it??

No.

But as a barometer, it's a mute **** point. As all people attending football must be of a lower class.

Kabish?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to accept him.. I mean for all we know he could be a success a MON type manager that clicks with the players and gets us Top 4, who knows it's all speculation but he could be a success at Villa just like anyone could. We could hire an absolute nobody off the street with no managing experience ever and they have every chance of succeeding provided they know a bit about football. So McLeish I give him a chance.

Well today Apathy reigns for me. I give up and accept it's McCleish. Our board have settled for middle of the road and so now have I. I will support the team on the pitch, however I wont buy merchanise, spend money at the ground, simply just go and watch MY team play. I have given up hope that this board knows what it's doing. They haven't got a Scooby. No manger, no kit, no sponser, best players want out.......Bring back Doug
I think the board have settled for worse than middle of the road.

Okay but we shouldn't kid ourselves here, he's interviewed McLeish, he's had dinner with him and his wife, hardly the actions of someone who's just having an interview IMO. It's all done. If Randy didn't want McLeish, he wouldn't have even give him an interview because of the fans backlash.

ITSOTPRFTAB (In the suit, on the pitch, running from the angry mob).

Another thing that's bad with the whole McLeish scenario is that one of the reasons why the board think he's good for the job is because Ferguson gave him credit.

But wait a minute....

Firstly, Ferguson doesn't always tell the truth. Secondly, are you telling me they turned down McClaren who played a huge part in Ferguson's treble? Lastly, that's a rubbish reason.

trying to look on the brightside of this mess personally to me . . My relationship will surely benefit, all thaqt extra time and money to spend with the family instead of trapsing over the country week in week out. My wife doesn't like the language at the games so that arguement doesn't need to happen when the kids are old enough to come and finally confirmation that AV has strung me on long enough with the promise of sucessful attractive football, that seemed to deminsh year after year. I felt the exactly the same when hollier took over but agaisn't my better judgement i still renewed my season ticket. This will not be happening this year/.,.

I have to be honest and the fact for me is we must be on a spiral downfall. I can only asume that other mangers have turned us down when knowing the truth about where our football club is going.. Buying Bent for me 2 seasons to laate , when we needed a goalscorer a couple of january's ago beggers belief. Martin left, i actually thought he turned his back to make a point but it's got to be lack of ambition from the owners...

Predictions fro me ---- NO higher than 15th, this will then be sold as his first season and new medioca players needed to bed in.. I can't see our top playerrs staying.. If i was a player knowing what i do about AM and his style of play i wouldn't put my all in.. I'd be off like a shot,,

And finally to all those who claim he has credentials because we has managed scotland and won a cup for the blues..

If he was that good why isn't he still managing his country now and i'm not like many villa fans who hate blues ihave watched many games included the cup run and have to say and AM i'm sure to his close mates would admit , they were the luckiest to have won it in MANY YEARS.. To then get relegated after that just shows me he is that niave he must be living in a dream world. ..

Hope i'm very very wrong...

Good luck next seson , theres a spare season ticket in the North next to the away fans ,

cheers liam d

5 years ago, I was beaming with pride at how our clubs future was going to be. Today I feel like Im not even that bothered anymore.

Totally Agree.

I really cannot believe that the board would do this to their customers.

Pure Madness

Five years of board/supporter harmony completely ruined in 4 days. It'll never be the same again due to their stupid actions

I'm not sure who I blame more, General, Randy or Faulkner. All three have come out of this with reputations shattered

Another thing that's bad with the whole McLeish scenario is that one of the reasons why the board think he's good for the job is because Ferguson gave him credit.

But wait a minute....

Firstly, Ferguson doesn't always tell the truth. Secondly, are you telling me they turned down McClaren who played a huge part in Ferguson's treble? Lastly, that's a rubbish reason.

We must also remember that DOL said Fergie spoke highly of Djemba Djemba when he was off loading that waste of a shirt to us.

I had a really sad moment last night with my 8 year old boy. I told him he couldn't have a new Villa shirt as I am not putting a penny into our club after this.

nice

I know but what's the alternative? Mindlessly handing over money when they have committed the biggest betrayal of Villa fans in my lifetime?

There are things Aston Villa Football Club should never do. Tapping up the manager of Birmingham City is one of them.

Yes, it´s probably best to take it out on your son... He is a kid FFS.

I had a really sad moment last night with my 8 year old boy. I told him he couldn't have a new Villa shirt as I am not putting a penny into our club after this.

nice

I know but what's the alternative? Mindlessly handing over money when they have committed the biggest betrayal of Villa fans in my lifetime?

There are things Aston Villa Football Club should never do. Tapping up the manager of Birmingham City is one of them.

Exactly, it's your **** kid. He's a kid, if you usually buy him a shirt and were planning too this season, why should that be stopped?? you care more about Villa appointing a manager you don't like? :?

If, and it's only a matter of time, AM is announced I have made the decision that I will be following my eldest sons team in the Midland Combination League.

Nothing really against AM other than it being bad for the club as a whole. More to do with the fact VP will not be an enjoyable place to be next season, certianly not somewhere I would actually pay money to be.

nice

Exactly, it's your **** kid. He's a kid, if you usually buy him a shirt and were planning too this season, why should that be stopped?? you care more about Villa appointing a manager you don't like? :?

He should get him a shirt, but everytime he puts it on, punch him in the face so that he grows to resent it.