• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Moxey hinted on Radio WM - that we didn't go for Hughes as Randy has relationships (presumably Business) with the Fulham owners - this explains why Mcleish resigning is ok - where as Hughes resigning wasn't -

Yes I know its Moxey - and he hates the villa. But it would explain why we didn't make the expected move for Hughes. Looks like Mcleish to me now - get your tin hats on

that makes no sense. why would randy not make a move if he wanted - hes not going to upset fulhams board as they are not going to care: hughes has resigned and they have a new manager.

And the manager being the one they wanted in the first place.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh if he left now, how much money will he have?

Moyes likes to bring in young players and apart from cahill and arteta.

Moyes likes to or Moyes has had to? There is a massive difference between the two.

Plus, I think Randy has once again, for the 4th year running, backed his manager in the transfer market. EG - Bent, Makoun in January alone.

I don't think there will be any concerns from a new manager coming in and not being backed. This is our biggest pull if we are going to tempt Moyes away from Everton - which I must admit is extremely unlikely.

Likes to. Hes always been backed. When he first came he spent a fair whack

5mil richard wright.5mil yobo. He got a brazilian in who broke his leg and never played again. Lie tie but that was a sponsorship deal kilbane and ibrahiam said. So his first season 15mil was spent. Then we sold rooney which bankrolled cahill arteta and lescott

I'd take McLeish. Always rated him better than MON and with his resources minus Zigic has done a very good job at sha. He would make our defence more solid.

Would also bring back Roy Aitken who for some random reason i like :D

Tbh if he left now, how much money will he have?

Moyes likes to bring in young players and apart from cahill and arteta.

Moyes likes to or Moyes has had to? There is a massive difference between the two.

Plus, I think Randy has once again, for the 4th year running, backed his manager in the transfer market. EG - Bent, Makoun in January alone.

I don't think there will be any concerns from a new manager coming in and not being backed. This is our biggest pull if we are going to tempt Moyes away from Everton - which I must admit is extremely unlikely.

Likes to. Hes always been backed. When he first came he spent a fair whack

5mil richard wright.5mil yobo. He got a brazilian in who broke his leg and never played again. Lie tie but that was a sponsorship deal kilbane and ibrahiam said. So his first season 15mil was spent. Then we sold rooney which bankrolled cahill arteta and lescott

To be honest I wouldn't call £15m significant backing when you look at what O'Neill spent.

Has no one seen the shit GK has posted on Facebook?

"Richard, you know I am not going to tell you anything. I will say that the uproar over McLeish is absolutely uncalled for....he certainly has proved he can manage in the big leagues...just imagine what he could do if he was with an owner who supported him."

"First off, NO ONE is confirming a rumor...I am just stating a belief. You all cling to the fact that he has seen his lads relegated twice...well, the first time he was not with the Club long enough to make much of a difference. Secondly, ...look at the owners he has worked for and their support of him monetarily. Then look at Randy and what he provides to his Managers. Third, look at his record with other Clubs...as a Manager and player. Check with Sir Alex and ask him about the man...you will get an entirely different sense. All I am saying is that the fact that he managed BCFC should not be the driving factor. Those fans who X the man out because he managed our biggest rival just seem to miss the point. YES, Randy and the Board understand the feeliings of the Fans...we are neither deaf nor blind. At the same time, whether it would be this man or any other, we need to do what we think is right for the Club. NO action is taken without HUGE input from many knowledgeable people. Honest to goodness, if a single man can cause all the fans to abandon ship, that is a sad state of affairs. What you are basically saying is, "Randy, let us pick the Manager...we know more than you, those who are advising you, those who are in the game and know the individuals, those who make a living recommending managers and players, etc. etc" Sorry, that just doesn't seem right to me. Again, I am not confirming the rumor...just simply stating my feelings...as a FAN!!!!!!!!"

the last time I saw GK defend someone who was rumoured to be our next manager actually became our manager, GH! Worrying times!

Vital Villa, but the post is from Facebook

Has anyone posted up General Krulak's response to a fan on another board about McLeish yet?

"Richard, you know I am not going to tell you anything. I will say that the uproar over McLeish is absolutely uncalled for....he certainly has proved he can manage in the big leagues...just imagine what he could do if he was with an owner who supported him."

"First off, NO ONE is confirming a rumor...I am just stating a belief. You all cling to the fact that he has seen his lads relegated twice...well, the first time he was not with the Club long enough to make much of a difference. Secondly, ...look at the owners he has worked for and their support of him monetarily. Then look at Randy and what he provides to his Managers. Third, look at his record with other Clubs...as a Manager and player. Check with Sir Alex and ask him about the man...you will get an entirely different sense. All I am saying is that the fact that he managed BCFC should not be the driving factor. Those fans who X the man out because he managed our biggest rival just seem to miss the point. YES, Randy and the Board understand the feeliings of the Fans...we are neither deaf nor blind. At the same time, whether it would be this man or any other, we need to do what we think is right for the Club. NO action is taken without HUGE input from many knowledgeable people. Honest to goodness, if a single man can cause all the fans to abandon ship, that is a sad state of affairs. What you are basically saying is, "Randy, let us pick the Manager...we know more than you, those who are advising you, those who are in the game and know the individuals, those who make a living recommending managers and players, etc. etc" Sorry, that just doesn't seem right to me. Again, I am not confirming the rumor...just simply stating my feelings...as a FAN!!!!!!!!""Richard, you know I am not going to tell you anything. I will say that the uproar over McLeish is absolutely uncalled for....he certainly has proved he can manage in the big leagues...just imagine what he could do if he was with an owner who supported him."

"First off, NO ONE is confirming a rumor...I am just stating a belief. You all cling to the fact that he has seen his lads relegated twice...well, the first time he was not with the Club long enough to make much of a difference. Secondly, ...look at the owners he has worked for and their support of him monetarily. Then look at Randy and what he provides to his Managers. Third, look at his record with other Clubs...as a Manager and player. Check with Sir Alex and ask him about the man...you will get an entirely different sense. All I am saying is that the fact that he managed BCFC should not be the driving factor. Those fans who X the man out because he managed our biggest rival just seem to miss the point. YES, Randy and the Board understand the feeliings of the Fans...we are neither deaf nor blind. At the same time, whether it would be this man or any other, we need to do what we think is right for the Club. NO action is taken without HUGE input from many knowledgeable people. Honest to goodness, if a single man can cause all the fans to abandon ship, that is a sad state of affairs. What you are basically saying is, "Randy, let us pick the Manager...we know more than you, those who are advising you, those who are in the game and know the individuals, those who make a living recommending managers and players, etc. etc" Sorry, that just doesn't seem right to me. Again, I am not confirming the rumor...just simply stating my feelings...as a FAN!!!!!!!!"

Link

Upsetting that people can't get onto this website whilst it's being intellectually raped by this kind of crap.

Is an outstanding website for the rest of the time whilst the idiocy slumbers back in the woodwork.

Call me when it's over.

Edit - @ The bickering on previous pages.

I've just had it on good authority that Mcleish has definitely quit over Birminghams transfer policy NOT because he was interested or tapped up by the Villa job.

Carson Yeung said to him "Wa yu wan faw playas in suma Awex?" , McLeish replied "6 defenders". Yeung came back with Marlon King. "I said 6 defenders, not sex offenders".

Thats a quality joke.

:lol:

Has no one seen the shit GK has posted on Facebook?

the last time I saw GK defend someone who was rumoured to be our next manager actually became our manager, GH! Worrying times!

Vital Villa, but the post is from Facebook

Jeepers

i first thought the board where playing it cool, had a plan and would execute it with no fuss. Now i think they have run out of ideas. I would of thought that with the pissing about with the manager, they would of at least got the shirt release sorted to give us something to look forward to.

Absolute bollocks I must say.The last 12 months the club have took the piss with communication. PR and the release of the kits. GH said he nearly died in an inteview the other week, yet we are nice AVFC and do jack shit until he takes his leave and his fat cheque.

Reactive, not Proactive.

One thing for certain, MON must have run the club a lot more than we thought.He walks and nearly everything goes to pot. slightly more deflated as the days go by. I mean why the hell are we even considering interviewng Martinez and Mcleish, its crap.