• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Tweeting will hopefully go the way of Napster one of these days, how utterly tiresome, navel-gazing and narcissistic. I refuse to have anything to do with it. I think I'll send a telegram to complain.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if Mcnob had just won the Champions League and is bring in Jose Mourinho as he's No2. I don't want no Blue Nose bastard managing my club EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He isn't a bluenose bastard, he's a Scot who just happened to manage BCFC for a few seasons. As I'm no longer six years old, my lack of enthusiasm for us appointing McLeish stems not from his association with the knuckledraggers, but from the turgid football that his teams play.

Says the man with Houllier as his avatar.

Listen I don't care what his nationality is he's a blue nose as far as I'm concerned as he's spent 2 years of his life in Small Heath. Yes we all know he's a shite boring manager but the main reason behind this meltdown is his connection with Small Heath. I've spoken to about 50-60 Villa fans today and not one once mentioned that he's shit first, it was the sha connection.

I don't want him because...

1. He's a failed Blue Nose.

2. He's Shite and his brand of football makes big Sams like Pep Guardiolas.

3. He'll take us down.

4. It will send a message to the rest of the league we've no ambition.

5. I can't take the already alarming rate of abuse I'm receiving from noses who think it's the funniest twist of fate in the history of there club.

Dignitas is trending on Twitter........... perhaps there is a Villa press conference going down tomorrow?

Explain?

If I have to explain its not funny. :cry:

Am I the only one that gets this?!

Nope!

Hey all evertonian here.

Heres my take on things

I cant see you bringing in mcliesh.

Moyes is a strange one. He would do amazing at villa. Evertonians are mixed with him. He has done wonders for our club, but we dont step up enough. Its down to his negitive tactics and reluctancy to change a game with subs. But through all his faults hes a fantastic manager and theirs no one out there to replace him. or do a job with little money.

Villa? Well its a sidewards step with a slight step back. hes basically built a team. its relitively young apart from neville and cahill. Hes respected by chairman and fans alike. and we constantly finish above villa bar one season. But in 9 years no trophys one final and one semi final. I cant see him leaving us without a trophy unless hes sacked. Which is unlikely.

If he dies go i can see whyvand will give him my blessing. But 9 years at one club is an achievement in the modern game and hopefully long may it continue

I certainly don't think it's a step back. If you think about what he's achieved with Everton, if you gave him the Villa job but also gave him money to spend, IMO...you'd see Everton finishing 8th-10th, while Moyes and Villa would be regularly top 6-7 at least.

Okay, it's not as much difference as my example ...but at the time, Redknapp had Portsmouth better than Spurs because he was an excellent manager and Spurs didn't have a manager like Redknapp. When Redknapp took over, with the extra money, he took them onto where they are now while Portsmouth dropped completely. Obviously you wouldn't see Everton drop that far down the ladder ....but given the financial situations of each club, if Moyes changed clubs, although RIGHT NOW it looks like a sidewards/backwards step, whatever you want to call it, it's definitely a forward move for potential. He'd be able to build a better team, better squad with the money involved.

With Villa, there is at least potential to improve, I don't see that at Everton, simply because of money.

Tbh if he left now, how much money will he have?

Moyes likes to bring in young players and apart from cahill and arteta. They tend to take a while till we see the best of them.

Baines couldnt get in the team in his first season

Lescott had to play a season as a left back

Felliaini was slow and branded a waste

All ended up second full season being great buys (im hoping bily will be the same)

Plus villa will need to replace the goal keeper and young and downing rumoured to be leaving. So needs a bit of wedge.

Were just hoping to lose a bit of deadwood and hopefully if he can get a winger and a striker we will be fine.

So if he leaves this minute im confident of finishing above moyes's villa

I get where your coming from and i can see the arguements from both sides. I won't go into full detail as it will be the same as most posts on the subject. All i will say is i think if he came here he would get more money than people outside of Villa think he would. Randy has always made money available, contrary to what the media may say. We will spend more than £20m net if he came here, which is a massive difference to what he has now.

Moxey hinted on Radio WM - that we didn't go for Hughes as Randy has relationships (presumably Business) with the Fulham owners - this explains why Mcleish resigning is ok - where as Hughes resigning wasn't -

Yes I know its Moxey - and he hates the villa. But it would explain why we didn't make the expected move for Hughes. Looks like Mcleish to me now - get your tin hats on

Dignitas is trending on Twitter........... perhaps there is a Villa press conference going down tomorrow?

Explain?

If I have to explain its not funny. :cry:

Am I the only one that gets this?!

I'm with ya... the level of intelligence in some people really makes u wanna slit ur wrists doesn't it! ;)

Hey all evertonian here.

Heres my take on things

I cant see you bringing in mcliesh.

Moyes is a strange one. He would do amazing at villa. Evertonians are mixed with him. He has done wonders for our club, but we dont step up enough. Its down to his negitive tactics and reluctancy to change a game with subs. But through all his faults hes a fantastic manager and theirs no one out there to replace him. or do a job with little money.

Villa? Well its a sidewards step with a slight step back. hes basically built a team. its relitively young apart from neville and cahill. Hes respected by chairman and fans alike. and we constantly finish above villa bar one season. But in 9 years no trophys one final and one semi final. I cant see him leaving us without a trophy unless hes sacked. Which is unlikely.

If he dies go i can see whyvand will give him my blessing. But 9 years at one club is an achievement in the modern game and hopefully long may it continue

I certainly don't think it's a step back. If you think about what he's achieved with Everton, if you gave him the Villa job but also gave him money to spend, IMO...you'd see Everton finishing 8th-10th, while Moyes and Villa would be regularly top 6-7 at least.

Okay, it's not as much difference as my example ...but at the time, Redknapp had Portsmouth better than Spurs because he was an excellent manager and Spurs didn't have a manager like Redknapp. When Redknapp took over, with the extra money, he took them onto where they are now while Portsmouth dropped completely. Obviously you wouldn't see Everton drop that far down the ladder ....but given the financial situations of each club, if Moyes changed clubs, although RIGHT NOW it looks like a sidewards/backwards step, whatever you want to call it, it's definitely a forward move for potential. He'd be able to build a better team, better squad with the money involved.

With Villa, there is at least potential to improve, I don't see that at Everton, simply because of money.

Tbh if he left now, how much money will he have?

Moyes likes to bring in young players and apart from cahill and arteta. They tend to take a while till we see the best of them.

Baines couldnt get in the team in his first season

Lescott had to play a season as a left back

Felliaini was slow and branded a waste

All ended up second full season being great buys (im hoping bily will be the same)

Plus villa will need to replace the goal keeper and young and downing rumoured to be leaving. So needs a bit of wedge.

Were just hoping to lose a bit of deadwood and hopefully if he can get a winger and a striker we will be fine.

So if he leaves this minute im confident of finishing above moyes's villa

He'd get 30m-ish + Young money and any other sales he makes.

Moxey hinted on Radio WM - that we didn't go for Hughes as Randy has relationships (presumably Business) with the Fulham owners - this explains why Mcleish resigning is ok - where as Hughes resigning wasn't -

Yes I know its Moxey - and he hates the villa. But it would explain why we didn't make the expected move for Hughes. Looks like Mcleish to me now - get your tin hats on

Also the fact Hughes can't move to a club until June 30th?

Note to Randy,

I know we said that Alex McLeish is doing a good job, in fact, he's done a magnificent job and all of us Villa fans would like to thank him, but that doesn't mean that WE want him as OUR Manager,

Regards,

Steve.

that makes no sense. why would randy not make a move if he wanted - hes not going to upset fulhams board as they are not going to care: hughes has resigned and they have a new manager.