• McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

philmcnulty Phil McNulty

@ @mjhall39 We'll see! Only passing on what I've been told. Let's just say Moyes leaving would stagger Everton. And I mean stagger.

I think we need to move on now. This guy is usually spot on. Not looking good if you ask me.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil McNulty says, confidently, that Moyes won't be leaving Everton. I think I'll believe him rather then all the so called ITK's.

Time to move on from this one folks. There don't seem to be many likely managers left to consider.

I find it slightly concerning that nobody other than our supposed ITKs is reporting that Moyes is coming here

Point taken.... but then if it's not true why have we had no ITK's about the one who is coming? As we did when Houllier was appointed?

If I'm honest I don't see why Moyes would want to come to us, we haven't got much more to offer than Everton other than a bit more money and a change of scenery. He has put alot in Everton and I think he would only leave if the new job was to good to turn down.

Hmmn well obviously this is gonna get some intense reactions etc but trying to just look at the real picture for a moment the guy has won plenty of silverware including performing the impossible in getting SHA a cup. Ok they of course got relegated bla bla bla & played very defensive football.

The thing is he said himself he had to play that style due to the strengths of his team being defensive though ideally he would like to play a more attacking style if he had the players to do so.

Also you have got to admit he has a pair of balls the size of pillows to quit & in the same breath say he would like the Villa job... That for me is what we have needed for years.. a pair of balls at the club to lead us & many on here have said we needed a strong manager... Well he is certainly that although it would be easy to allow the whiff of sha to cloud ones judgement i appreciate :lol:

If he came i would applaud his courage & the boards for that matter & support their decision.

agreed. If it happens then I'm prepared to give a chance. And he can bring Foster with him!

There are genuinely few ITK's out there. The journos have the best contacts. Uusally people guess, something comes true then they trade on that for a year till everyone sees that eventually if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick.

Hard to believe we let ourselves be deluded with thoughts of Rijkaard, Van Gaal or even Ancelotti...........

Perhaps this is our level......employing the manager of our bitterest rivals. A man who has been succesful in a two-team league and has taken the unwashed to the depths with uninspiring, inneffective football. One cup win does not maketh the man.

I will never give up on the Villa, they are in my blood, but at times I despair, I really do.