• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy can't possibly go for McLeish, he just wouldn't do that to us. That would fill me with an blinding rage.

If he does appoint him I'm done with Villa. I don't mind being a mid table club that doesn't win anything. But I want it to be a club I am happy to support. Randy Lerner has slowly made me dislike my club.

I pretty much **** hate Randy Lerner.

Knee jerk reaction much?

Quoted for future reference as stupid **** post of the year

What I haven't liked Randy since O'Neill left. Hardly going to change now given he let Jol go to Fulham and refuses to appoint Hughes.

Why? Houllier was backed significantly in January.

Does this not tell you how bad things must be at the sty? He's obviously seen the sh!t that is happening and has logged on to his lap top.

If nothing else, I can smile that they're more in the brown stuff than us.

Don't want him anywhere near this club though

We he is reportedly on a £2m a year contract at blues - more than Houllier at Villa (I think) - A scary thought is that Neil Lennon odds have suddenly plummeted .............think I would prefer Mcleish.

There can't be another twist .......surely ?

Just go get HUGHES............

^^This^^

Randy, Paul & General,

Please appoint Mark Hughes.

He is the stand-out candidate.

Thank-you

TRS-T

He really isn't. Admittedly, he's certainly not a bad candidate in fact I'd say he's a good candidate. Still far from outstanding though.

It isn't an ITK, but I thought this would be an interesting twist of things

I have been told that Mcleish may be going to Bolton after Coyle replaces Moyes at Everton. This is from the Blues end of things. I'm clinging on to that.

Clinging onto the fact...that Moyes will come.

BUT NOT CONFIDENT!!

Actually I had wondered whether we'd jumped the gun and McCleish could be off to Bolton and Coyle to Everton...etc etc

should know soon enough because I can't see AM leaving BCFC by email if he ain't got a job!

Side issue.... rumour Arteta is off to Valencia

The first payment for my season ticket is due in 3 days - I hope if it is McLeish it's done before then so I can cancel my direct debit.

You can get a full refund until the first home game.

Cheers - I didn't know that as I've always paid in full.

With all the rumour, counter rumour and pure BS in the press i am now getting worried...!

McLeish as manager...? No thanks

No kit yet....

No sponsors announced...

Proud History, bright future...??? Given Randy's success with head coaches at the Browns I just don't see the future looking anything other than shite unless he pulls his finger out pretty sharpish and sorts out the mess above.

I've always liked McLeish for the nice things he said about Villa. Doesn't one poster on here have a sig quoting him acknowledging that Villa are a far better side than SHA?

Against that, he did buy Zigic when someone put £6m in his hands, so I suppose his judgement is a bit suspect.

Unless this is all part of 'The Bigger Picture' and McLeish was in on it all along - employed by Villa to get employed by the scum in order to get them relegated along with all the 'agent' players (Davies, Gardner & Ridgewell) and this summer they all return together?

- mission accomplished

Actually I had wondered whether we'd jumped the gun and McCleish could be off to Bolton and Coyle to Everton...etc etc

should know soon enough because I can't see AM leaving BCFC by email if he ain't got a job!

Side issue.... rumour Arteta is off to Valencia

Who knows. I think it may well happen. HOPES!!!! :):D

But Coyle may also be worth a punt coming to us, with mcleish going to bolton