• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people slagging off the board and going round calling this a shambles and a farce? We don't know anything. All we know is that Randy keeps his cards close to his chest. For God's sake stop lapping up everything media spew out and be patient people.

Guy called AVFCMysterMan has picked up a following on Twitter & has just urged everyone to bet on Moyes..
:crylaugh: :bonk: :drowsy: :eek: :wow: :puke:
You alright mate?

Could very well be a mess around but here is his Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AVFCMysteryMan

That is clearly a spoof account. It looks like it was set up by a 14 year old. Anybody who uses "lol" as punctuation, has seven exclamation points in their bio and refers to David Moyes as "the ginger one" is clearly a **** child.

I don't normally get wound up, but the passivity of people not just outside of villa but also some of our own fans, who are buying into all this media crap.

Martinez, Benitez etc have not turned us down, they were never offered the job or even had a meeting with Lerner in the first place.

Apply some common sense to the situation. Its obvious that no one really has a clue what Lerners intentions are, so stop believing all these so called ITK's.

Having an 'educated' guess Lerner has obviously drawn up a short list of managers that he is in the process of interviewing. This is probably going to take some time.

Everyone talking about Villa having no money to spend in the summer, I would love to know were that conclusion came from? Houlier already had several targets identified that we intended to buy before his illness. There are strong link that a 10mill deal to bring Foster is in place. These are all suggestions that we do have a lot of money to spend to rebuild the squad (which is obviously needed)

My suggestion is to keep your pants on and be patient, we have plenty of time. And stop listening to all the bull that is flying around.

I don't normally get wound up, but the passivity of people not just outside of villa but also some of our own fans, who are buying into all this media crap.

Martinez, Benitez etc have not turned us down, they were never offered the job or even had a meeting with Lerner in the first place.

Apply some common sense to the situation. Its obvious that no one really has a clue what Lerners intentions are, so stop believing all these so called ITK's.

Having an 'educated' guess Lerner has obviously drawn up a short list of managers that he is in the process of interviewing. This is probably going to take some time.

Everyone talking about Villa having no money to spend in the summer, I would love to know were that conclusion came from? Houlier already had several targets identified that we intended to buy before his illness. There are strong link that a 10mill deal to bring Foster is in place. These are all suggestions that we do have a lot of money to spend to rebuild the squad (which is obviously needed)

My suggestion is to keep your pants on and be patient, we have plenty of time. And stop listening to all the bull that is flying around.

Please take your common sense elsewhere. It's not welcome round these parts :winkold:

Moyes. Simple, give Everton Heskey & Dunne in return for Moyes and everyone will be happy...except Everton fans but I've gone beyond caring what other people think of us as the media thinks we're a smaller club than Wigan for Martinez turning down a job he wasn't even offered.

Moyes will be favourite by COB tonight I'm sure of that. Means **** all mind.

Exactly! :D top post!

Are people actually not enjoying this? I love it! I hope it goes on a bit longer, but that we get the right man in.

I would have got behind Martinez, but what had he really done at Wigan? Was the football really that entertaining?

The whole thing appears very smoke and mirrors, perhaps I'm being naive or blindly optimistic but it seems like a very clever plan for some kind of bigger picture.

Think about it, how many people will be gobsmacked when we do appoint someone good media and fans of all kinds up and down the country. They might be laughing now but...

Why are people slagging off the board and going round calling this a shambles and a farce? We don't know anything. All we know is that Randy keeps his cards close to his chest. For God's sake stop lapping up everything media spew out and be patient people.

This isn't the time or place for common sense lad. Keep your valid opinions to yourself please.

Randy out. Villa's a shambles, we're a laughing stock, boooo ash leaving us just to join the champions etc, etc... as examples of acceptable comments.

Agreed.

Put this on the front page.

Randy is in control, and is echoing how professional our club is.

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

My Brother just put £3,000 on Moyes that is how sure I am

i have just asked this @avfcmysterman a question

spenceavfc @AVFCMysteryMan how is school today?

i wont what he will reply

Question. Do we know who RL and PF have ACTUALLY spoken with? Where did the Rafa quotes emanate from? - not from Villa. Where have we seen a quote from Carlo? - apart from a second rate Italian redtop.

There are way too many people jumping up and down getting excited about not very much at present.

Ok, we are not going to talk with Martinez, that much we know is fact because the official site tells us. What else does the official site tell us? not a lot is the answer.

I think everybody needs to calm down a bit, have some faith in Randy - he will not be rushed, he knows how important this signing will be and at the end of the day, he is footing the bill!!

very good advice, can't beleive all the OHMYGODMARTINEZTURNEDUSDOWNEVERYONEISLAUGHINGOHNOWEAREDOOMEDITSAFARCE reactions. we asked to speak to him, whelan agreed then to force martinez into a rush decision on a new contract WITHOUT on offer on the table from us he went blabbing his mouth off all over the place.

simples.